Reviews for The Little Brat Bastard
pru bue chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This one-shot is lovely! I always adore the interaction between Eiri, Shu and Riku! They are awesome! Thank you!
Fantasy's Embrace chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I loved this story. I haven't read an EiriShu story in a long time, and this one has such quality, it's absolutely amazing. I love the way you wrote the story, and how you had Shuichi and Eiri have a serious conversation. Beautifully done! :)
Gravitation fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Please do a sequel. I was thinking of doing a Gravitation fanfic myself all I need is to know where the fuck is the site where you can type them up and post them and some inspiration so please do a 89 chapter seqeul of the little brat bastard. Please,please,pleaseeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssesssssssssssssseee!
Light Yagami chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Yeah what the pink haired and yellow haired homosexuals said do a sequel.
Yuki chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hey,listen I was on my computer, and yes there are other things I can do on it besides my novels. Anyway I came down to this fanfic and I sorta liked it and so I will admit it I thought it was real sweet and nice so I'm now a little anxious to read more of it so if you will please write a seqeul you got these fans right where you want them and if you want them to love you more do a longer sequel maybe... Shuichi:89 chapters nothing but sweet fluff/family/romance/hurt/comfort and humor! Yuki:Yeah...so anyway please do a sequel. Thanks, sincerely Eiri Yuki.
Shuichi chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Please do a sequel! Please please pleeeeeeeeease! Yuuuuukiiii tel them to do a sequel!
Gravitation fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Yeah do a sequel
L chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Do a sequel I loved this do a another but make it longer I can't wait to read what the fucking fuck happens next!
Anonymous fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Brilliantly written. Touching, insightful, realistic. I'm truly impressed and I would love a sequel!
MiaRain chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
GAH! RIKU!
Everything about this story was right. Simple right. Gah!
Thank you for writing this. Love, love, love Riku. I thought it was going to be one of those half assed stories where Yoshiki isn't mentioned and the characters are extra OOC. So cute. ouo
Especially the part, "Where did he come from?" "Hell."
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Nice!
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Aww, that was a great piece; packed chock full of cuteness. :D
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/19/2013