Reviews for Who Needs A Tiger?
vjlee chapter 3 . 6/20
I know you said that this story was complete but I think what you really meant was stick around for some more of this non tiger tale BUT it could take awhile. I'm right aren't I - please tell me that I'm right. ;)
FluffyFierce chapter 3 . 3/13
This was a delightful three parter...guilty pleasure the sexy times, very well written...I liked the power balance achieved there...the case and the follow up by Castle with Beckett were thought provoking...I like this thoughtful mysterious Beckett, and Castle's character shone through. Thank you!
Naniela chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
Wow this is great :)
Coffeelover1980 chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
just found this fic ...AMAZING! sooooooo good great job!
Thank you. ;-D
aghostofasmile chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
ugh, so perfect.
ccrnturtle chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I really like the stoicism with your version of KB. I really think it's really a good fitting considering she supposed to be a woman who's in tight control of what she reveals to others. I can very much relate to her tough exterior outside of the strong passion in her core. This is my first feedback to any author on this forum. I guess none have yet inspired me to offer any until now. Thanks!
Taly-chan chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Arrrghhhh! This is so damned sweet and hot and.. and... And it ends! And I want more! I want an unending stream of words, even while I know this is perfect, and unending would be impossible and maybe boring (though I'm skeptical).
Too much win packed in this one. I'm left all bubbly.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this?
Maxx6 chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Wow! I just...wow. I don't even know ... OK, how is this for a review: I chose your fic over watching the latest episode for the first time. And I'm not regreting it.
Btw, beside all of the fic being awesome, that scene was soooo hot.
Liv Wilder chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Loved this, Julie. Don't know how I missed it first time around.

Great story, had me smiling all the way through.

Liv
lipamo chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
oh this is so good, really love your writing, also the m-rated stuff of course, i think it's beatifully done, with amazing authentic characters, while giving one's the kicks. also the ending is quite perfect, honestly.. i love it
KrissaBelle7 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Moreeee! I hadn't realize how much I missed season one castle and beckett ;) you got their personalities and characteristics spot on. Absolutely loved it!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
"If you have to,"
LOL!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
She wanted him to show up. Almost went to the loft! Caskett!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I think maybe she may be becoming a little sweet on Castle!