Reviews for Into the Deep
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
:( Jack doesn't talk in the game.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Two words:
CMR Rosa chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Yes you should make a sequel, great story.
Esmeraude11 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
I think you should make a sequel. And maybe even involve the Justice League a little more. While it was a good fic I kinda wish that you had gone into a little more detail over the kids thoughts on killing the Splicers.
kyrogue23 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Yes do a sequel with the trio back again teaming up with delta.
kyrogue23 chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
I wonder what nexts for them
edboy4926 chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Good ending.
Would be nice to see a sequel of Bioshock 2 and if quite possible, one for Infinite. Heck, for Infinite, Wally can end up in Columbia due to the events of Endgame.
edboy4926 chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Awesome chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Good chapter.
thesightstillhauntsme chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Hrmm... Is this story gonna play throughout bioshock and bioshock 2 before the trio get to the surface? I love it! Keep this coming!
kyrogue23 chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
if you do bioshock 2 will jack return with wally and artemis or be a new cast
thesightstillhauntsme chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Sweet sh*t man, this is some seriously good stuff. I love how you're able to play the two heroes into this, and pull it off so fluently. And in a way, it makes a bit more sense this way... I mean, seeing as how in the game Jack was a genetic clone of Ryan, or something along that line. This makes for a better story this way, and I love it when I get a notice saying that a new chapter is up. I want to see if you're going to play the bit where Jack's powers go crazy until he drinks that antidote thingy, or how the Big Daddy suit is gonna play into the picture. Keep up the awesome work my Magister StarKnight2.0... I await with baited breath.
kyrogue23 chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Yep ryan would get worst father of the year award and fontaine would be worst uncle of the year.
edboy4926 chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Good chapter
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Awesome chapter.
Hope Artemis and Wally finally declare their love for each other before this story ends.