Reviews for Made to Be Broken
TrebledWriter chapter 24 . 8/25
Awwwwww such a great ending
TrebledWriter chapter 1 . 8/22
How did I not find this sooner? I'm very interested and hoping the death will be somewhat limited.
ElphieNeedsAHug chapter 24 . 6/21
Ok, after reading this I was so mad at you I sincerely wanted to punch the screen, and now my mom's indirectly mad at you because I have been hogging the computer now for two days straight because of reading this. Also, at one point I had to completely vent my feelings out to her about Elphie's constant dying in this story and all the terrible, terrible cliff-hangers. Of course, i hate you in a good way because that was a SUPER awesome story and it has given me some idea's for my story. Also, now I know why you're called the ultimate queen of cliffies. Yeah, thinking about all that makes me hate you again. In a good way, of course. No hard feelings. :P Thank you for making me stress out way more than I should be reading a story. That was like some sort of cray rollercoaster that had too many loop-de-loops and drops that you hate so much that it's awesome. You know what I mean? Ok, I should give the computer to my mom now. Thanks again!
Fae'sFlower chapter 24 . 6/2
Okay, you will /not/ believe how much sense a lot of things make now that I finally read this story! Especially the 2 oneshot outakes, which, in hindsight, I should have waited until after reading this to read those two. The cat thing and the painting make so much more sense now!

Though I must admit, many times I was thinking, "Can you just not?" and at the end of the second-to-last chapter, I actually said it out loud. So many cliffies! And this was before you were officially the queen (or is my math just WAY off?)

But I am very glad I finally read this! It was such a great story and I loved the Fiyeraba! I was laughing and crying and cursing Morrible when Elphaba was in intense pain, but couldn't move and everyone was worried about her and trying to save her and loving the way Glinda was proposed to all at the same time! Lovely job!
Erin chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
I'm sorry, I just realized that the whole accepting his pain and injuries was in a different story 'Skin Deep' by HollyBush. I wanted to tell them too that I loved their story. I loved your story for the same reason though. She was fierce and strong and fully herself and in control, even when she was broken. I thought it was great how we was just like 'see you later' everytime they went to torture her. It was awesome!
Erin chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
Hey!
I just finished reading your story and I wanted to tell you how much I loved it! I filter my searches to only completed stories, which is why I'm only just now reading your story, in addition to the fact that I've only just moved to Wicked, I tend to choose a fandom and stick there for a month, and there are a lot! Anyway, I figured even if you finished the story already, you might like to hear some admiration. The most identifiable thing about your story that I absolutely loved is Elphaba's fierceness. Even in her love she is powerful and great. In some stories she mellows out when she falls in love with Fiyero, but I agree with you. I think that it only strengthens her. I loved the part where she accepted his pain and injuries on herself, and I could just picture the thoughts through his parents heads as they realized just how amazing she and her love for their son is.
Thanks again for hours of entertainment and kudos on accurately portraying the characters, I'm sure that it isn't easy.
AnOreoForElphie chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
I stumbled upon this story when browsing completed Wicked Fics and I completely LOVED it! Every bit of it was great! Wonderful job.
In the last chapter, "but magic almost always comes with a cost", was that an intentional reference? Just asking.
Wonderful fix!
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
Oh gosh! :D :D That balcony scene was just amazing! You're a writer-genius :D I just love how you can draw these pictures into my mind...It's one of the best feelings in the world when someone is that good at writing that I have their story stored as a movie in my head! :D
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 23 . 3/29/2015
Ha I knew it! Gosh am I glad that ugly old fish is dead.. Well...I'm not a hundred percent sure of it...but I really hope its someone like Boq who is trying to do something to Elphaba now.. or just that she was too stupid to realize that she should stay in bed and her rips are hurting her like crazy...
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 22 . 3/29/2015
Muhahahaha! I don't believe that it's over! This is a good one... but I don't buy it for a second! Elphie just can't be dead.. there must be a backup plan or sth...
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 21 . 3/29/2015
I really really liked the ending Blue D wanted for this story... though I'd like to kick Morrible's butt myself... I do karate so that would really hurt her...Oh actually I know a few other karate techniques that I'd love to try on her!
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
And now they're going to kick Morrible's fishy ass, right?
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
You really like torturing your readers, don't you?
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
I know I already mentioned it, but... I FUCKING HATE MORRIBLE! WHAT A BITCHY STUPID UGLY FISHY POWER-HUNGRY EVIL COW!
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
What in Oz!? Did Morrible come to life again and cast a spell on Elphaba?... or does she have an appendicitis? ... Crazy shit..