Reviews for Made to Be Broken
Fiyerabashipper chapter 1 . 2/24
Nice Les Mis reference.!
AWhimsicalSong chapter 1 . 1/20
is that a Les Miserables reference I see?
Myrna Maeve chapter 24 . 1/14
I love the ball gown scene! *chuckles*
ElvisRules41 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Oh my sweet galumphies, this story (or my phone) must be psychic! When I read the part with the lines from 'I'm Not That Girl', I just HAPPENED to be listening to that song, and those exact lines were playing. 0.0
DorothyThropp chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Seriously? Elphaba bringing down the Palace and Southstairs?! That's just too funny haha I can't xd Anyway I love your story, just had to say that haha
Fabala Thropp chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Wow Elphie has great aim to hit the Wizard's face with spit from the floor. Poor Elphie. :(
GreenForGood chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
Okay, I can't really describe what I was feeling while reading this story!
I laughed, I cried and I was really happy that the story was already finished when I started reading it:D So I could just read on no matter how mean the cliffies were ;)
I felt so many emotions while reading! I felt sorry for Fiyero, Ginda und Elphaba, furious at Morrible, a little symathetic towards the Wizard and I grew to love Athul and Cyara. Seriously the story was an emotional rollercoaster in the best way possible:)
I hope you keep on writing such amazing stories for a long time :)
staffy chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
this is so good. PLEASEEE come back to it
Thedoctor24601 chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
MY PLOT PREDICTION:
Athul is actually evil, like Hans in Frozen. He's a talented sorcerer, and has been performing dark magic in secret to prevent Elphaba from waking up again. Once the team figures that out and gets rid of him, Elphaba's condition slowly starts to improve, and both Yero and Fae apologize profusely for being the cause of another one of Glinda's runaway fiances/boyfriends.
BroadwayGirl21 chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
You are one of my fave writers, and I love your cliff it's but seriously. THIS IS MADNESS!
BroadwayGirl21 chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Uggggh! You need to stop doing this! How many times does elphaba have to almost die, before your cravings are satisfied!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Lol I love Elphie the cat! I would review more, probably every chapter, but I don't want to stop reading this story is really good!
Alohamora Fantasy chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING AUTHOR EVER! I adore this story sooooo much, thank you, THANK YOU, for creating it. You made me want to laugh, cry, scream, curse, jump, giggle so many times. I apologize for not reviewing other chapters, but most of the time I didn't have Internet. You are also evil and conniving, you really are the Aueen of Cliffies! Oh, and that part where Elphaba fell down during her fight with Horrible Morrible and Fiyero freaked? I sobbed SO hard. I'm tearing up just thinking about it.
But I really just wanted to say thank you, you are an amazing author and deserve much recognition for your work. This story is truly incredible and thrillified me to no end.
TheOneAndOnlyInvisibleGirl chapter 24 . 4/14/2014
Reading your stories makes my day better
RubyGloom15a chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
Best Wicked fanfiction I have EVER read! Amazing plot line, seriously well done to you :D