Reviews for Heat
A Winter Breeze chapter 1 . 2/8
It's a very well written work! Smut aside w *giggles* but the fluff was the one that got me hahahaha ;3
Sasha Mily chapter 1 . 1/24
That was so cute and embarrassing at the same time ahaha. I'm so blushing right now. But thank you, really, you write very well. You made the story pretty easy to picture in my head - that's probably why I'm blushing. Thanks anyway. I like bold Hiccup actually. Heh.
blitz-lili chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Beautiful

Like yes it may be PWP but still it's a more passionate than just smuty, and the passionates ones are the most beautiful, well in my opinion '

So yeah, really good!
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Make it so that Jack is on top, please!
Nina chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Holy... oh my goodness. That was so steamy. I have no words to describe how this totally made me feel like I was sitting there watching them do this. The intimacy and love aaaugh! So cute. I really liked how you didn't refer to their private areas with the actual terms it makes it less smutty and more of a romantic love-making session. Gosh I wanna read more now!

Also, me being the awkward kid I am... I was imagining Hiccup's father entering the house and hearing Hiccup moaning and somewhat walking into the room just seeing naked Hiccup sprawled out on the bed moaning while Jack is practically invisible. Oh gosh, what am I doing!
Kasha Eliz chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Very interesting. I can actually see that you put a lot of thought into it. Made it enjoyable!
Thank you very much for the great read!
that-random-llama chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Holy CRUZNOCKS that was the best story I've read in that, ahem, category! Keep writing
PandaLvr99 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oden help me ._.
My face is sooo red, I don't even know. That was absolutely AMAZING. You toootally need to post another one... (I'm not a perv, I swear! .-.) I really loved the detail! Perfect! I've been looking for one like this, then I looked at your other stories (I follow Youth,) and Im like "huh... Heat... Rated M?... HIJACK? " *Immedeatly clicks and dives under covers with phone*

So like I said, I'm reading your other story 'Youth,' right now, and I must say I absolutely love that one to! Your a great author, no one can make me blush like this! ;D
Takara yume chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ah yep, that was totes smexy I regret nothing! XD These two are just so adorable and precious and dear god, this story despite a pwp was well-written and just overall ho Well done and looking forward to reading another one of this hehe/slapped
lollipop-sp chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh wow *fans self*
Do the world a favor and never stop writing! The way you described everything made me feel all bubbly - ((not the sex... that had a difderent affect...))
ANYWAYS I really admire your writing style! Everything flows really well and it's all to easy to get lost in the story!
I wish I had some constructive criticism for you cause /as an artist myself/ I know how helpful it can be but, there's really nothing I can see to improve upon!
Keep up the great work!
KohiChapeau chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
w-wow...holy shit this is good.
Encantadora Rosa chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh wow, this was AMAZING. Thank you so much for writing this! I kept smiling and giggling and feeling all bubbly while reading this. Cutest thing I've read in a while. It was perfect. 3
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING EPICNESS PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING HIJACK BECAUSE YOU ARE A FLAWLESS HUMAN BEING AKSHGGFHJASKGFKSGDHJ
Riana1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013