Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
Alice1529 chapter 23 . 2/28/2014
I can't help but think that they're going to have twins, you keep using "they," and you have names for both. Nico is being so sweet, and Thalia, she's just the best friend ever. I really don't have anything against Reyna now, and this is such a sweet, precious moment with Percy. Keep up the good work!

Please update soon,
Alice:D
247Reader02 chapter 23 . 2/28/2014
I really like this story and I really hope you update soon! Keep up the good work! Btw ur an amazing writer!
Saraarena chapter 23 . 2/27/2014
Hey!
You finally updated! Yay! It we totally worth the wait, btw. This chapter was awesome. So cute.
I can't wait to read Percy's PoV in all this. And I can't wait for Baby to be born. I kinda hope it's a boy. :)
I really loved all the fluffiness in the chapter. I think it was very realistic. :)
Have fun traveling internationally. And I'll be expecting you to update once you get back. JK. But please update ASAP!
Bye for now!
-SaraArena
kare-bear-Karen chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
Melody is a beautiful name. Nice choice.
MidnightBoredom chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
Even if Thalia bitched about not having a child named after her lol. I love both names!
Shinny Star chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
It's so sweet I'm gonna die!
Volleyball3Girl chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
This was such an amazing chapter! Percy is amazing! I love it!
Mekayla13 chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
That was so beauty full *wiping years*
FandomsUnite98 chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! GO PERCY!
Annon chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
OH MY GOSH! SO EXCITED! THE NEW CHAPTER IS UP! WOO! Have fun on your international trip! Can't wait to see if Percy and Annabeth have a boy or girl. Though I have my suspicions. :)
The way they are still so madly in love with each other, but still working through it slowly is so realistic it breaks my heart! I hope that Annabeth gets her confidence back in Percy, and that Percy doesn't try to be a hero and 'fix' everything and everyone again.
CAN'T WAIT FOR PERCY POV's LITERALLY SO EXCITED!
Long chapters equals happy readers!
Your fic is so well written and the characters feel so real. Not like some fanfic where they TOTALLY change them. I have never been into fanfic before, but due to the year long wait for BoO I went looking for my PJO fill. I found a few PJ fanfic's that were good, and this one has just stolen my heart! PERCABETH FEELS ALL THE WAY! Keep up the good work! Have a good trip, Italy right?
AND CAN'T WAIT FIR THE NEXT CHAPTER. Stay safe.
giggles11228 chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
I hope its a girl the name Melody is so pretty
Guest chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
Im pretty sure NYC has one or at least somewhere close thats in the state
ConverseAthena chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
Seriously amazing chapter! And to be honest your chapters are always worth the wait
Howdy hey chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
Actually some scientists found sharks deep down in the ocean that where chilling around a wale carcass not moving at all, they even poked one of em to see if they really where alive.

idk I found it cool so... the more ya know!

ANYWAY I love this story! you do not know how loud i squee when i get an alert saying you've updated. Keep being awesome!
LalaMay chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
Can you not? Can you seriously not? Can you not write such amazing chapters and have them have the perfect amount of Percabeth in them? These are SO awesome and I absolutely love this story! It has to be my favorite! Thank you making this so detailed and perfect and GAH. You are an amazing writer, please NEVER stop writing!
853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »