Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
Sora Loves Rain chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
Oh my gods! I was sooo scared reading this chapter. I'm so happy Jules Luke is ok:) I can't believe we only have the epilouge left & the outtakes:) Can't wait for the epilouge:D
Greek Wise Girl chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
Awwwww... Baby's here! They're all happy! That was really good. Not too much drama, just lingering around what's reality. I don't know, I've never been pregnant so I don't know about all those procedures.
Kayla Daughter of Thanatos chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
Okay so I think in the beginning of the chapter you said long when it should be longer. But other than that, amazing story.
Finding Adventures chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
Oh my God! I love it so much. I'm really glad you made the baby to be a boy, I just feel like so many stories have them having a girl, so it's a nice change. I'm so sad this story is pretty much over, this was one of my all time favorites I've ever read on here.
Casually Awkward chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
I literally started crying reading this, I think it hit me on an emotional level because my sister just had her baby, and she had to have a C - Section, and I remember the absolute fear and panic going through my family and my heart and I juts felt for Luke, Apollo and the others so much I wanted to hug them. This is obviously my favourite story on fanfiction and Jules Luke Jackson is an awesome name!
Does the epilogue stuff include some marriage maybe...
Update soon and not never! _
Deliquio chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
– For the first time in forever –
tcarter.00 chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Omigosh... I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I just started this fic a couple of days ago and holy Jesus it's perfect...
Read Write Inspire chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I forgot to favorite. Oops. Well, bless google. It helps ;)
Deliquio chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
Aaww 3
IchiIchi chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
I loved the summer chapters where Percy and Annabeth were together, I was heartbroken when they were without each other, and went back to loving when their relationship started repairing itself. You make the story so realistic, I wish I could write like that one day. I have a story I haven't been able to get back on because I felt that it wasn't... real. It didn't feel right, so although you might not read this, I want to say that this is an amazing and I can't wait for the update!
Casually Awkward chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
Oh my gods, can I explain the fury of emotion this fanfiction has placed in my heart.
As I read the beginning, it made me feel warm with all the love Percy and Annabeth had, and when Annabeth heard about the cheating and stuff, I literally started crying myself *blushing*, and then when Percy came back I was mad at him and even when I was reading the books I was like "DAMMIT PERCY" and stuff, and when he finally explained everything I was just like "WHAT THE HADES PERCY JACKSON!" And now it's fluffy again and my heart is warming and I love this fanfiction and I love everything about this fanfiction because it has sent me on a feels trip that mainly only books can, brilliant!
Thank you for this amazing fanfiction 3
UPDATE SOON AND NOT NEVER!
*feelings are happening about Percy talkin' to Baby, gosh I am one emotional person right now!*
jacquiewilson chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
update soon please
popsoda2121 chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
HURRY AND UPDATE PLEASE...HURRY!
Percabeth24 chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
I hope you update as soon as u get back! I can't wait to read about the baby!
percabeth992 chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
So good and lucky you get to travel internationally my dream!
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »