Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
raelauren chapter 12 . 2/11
This chapter was hilarious! My favorite part was probably the lyrics part 'And they went through half a box of condoms in three days!' 'I'm going to kill you!' SO FUNNY!
raelauren chapter 1 . 2/10
Lol. Who said, "Bye honey!"?...I already KNOW that I'm going to love this story!
gods dang it annie you were so strong stay strong girl don't let him in hell break you heart and i seriously was looking forward to just her raising the kid. *pout*
P chapter 25 . 1/7
wait wait wait wait WAIT! Did I miss something or did Percy and Annabeth not get married? Cause I am confused as hell right now (btw hell is so confusing just try thinking about it was created)
An Idiotic Idiot chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
OMG OMG OMG. I did that song for fifth grade grad before I moved. never saw my former classmates again though... that song always reminded me of my awesome years of elementary school...
That Girl 35 chapter 25 . 11/3/2015
Now we need a story of them being married! lol.

And for the record, you're a great author!
That Girl 35 chapter 24 . 11/3/2015
Phew. As a mommy of two boys (3 1/2 and 1), reading through that delivery was emotional! Well written, accurate, believable, intense. Now I'm going to take a brief break to cuddle my boys. 3
sydni white 704 chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
nasty just nasty
arianakaylani chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
It's gonna be a boy, and they're gonna name him after Grover. Watch.
not used anymore sorry chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
not used anymore sorry chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Really cute.:)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/30/2015
Hi I love this story and I know it's been over a year, but are you going to do the Percy povs? Also I would love it if you wrote another epilogue with engagement/marriage and another baby
870 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »