Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
Saraarena chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
Hi!
Gods, I can't believe this is over either! I love this story so so so so so so much. And Jules. He's so ADORABLE. So cute. I especially loved that last part with Luke. Well, I loved the whole epilogue, but that last part was perfect. Agh! The feels!
I can't wait to read Percy's POV!
Update soon! Bye!
-SaraArena
Average Canadian chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
this was good
panda-l0ver728 chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
THAT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL.
OrangePeel chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Great chapter! MAKE THEM GET BACK TOGETHER! NOW! Or else... (cue evil creepy voice)
Happy reader chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
YAY! AN UPDATE! This was so cute, I loved it! I could read your story forever! Great job!
krazy.khik.noelle chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
cool i'm review!
anyway this story is awesome
Mr. Invincible chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
That was amazing. Loved the Drew Part. :)
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
Extremely amazing.
Mythomagic101 chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
OMG CONGRATULATIONS! YOU FINISHED. I'm about to cry, it's amazing to have been with you from the early beginning even though I didn't review much. It's so good to see you finish this piece and I'm so proud of you.
Stads02 chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
*river of tears of happiness while grinning like a freaking cat which just got a saucer of milk*
t-t-that was gorgeous!

although in all actuality, it was pretty darn good. : )

and i don't mind if you don't do the whole story in Percy's POV, I can see where you're coming from, just highlight the main moments, and I can promise that you'll have at least one happy reader!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
dude this is amazing! Can you do another chapter like this where it is the future?
SecretCookies chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
OGMOMGOMG. I Have been following this story for such a long time! I loved the ending and well done for finishing it. I just love it okay? I have so many feels right now I can't reply. Compute
CandyLover4180 chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I THINK UR AN AMAZING WRITER! I'm really sad to see this story end though :'( it's literally been one of my top 3 favourite stories on fanfiction. Congrats for doing so well and finishing the story with a bunch of followers and ppl who love u and ur writing D
Escape4rmReality chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
loved it :)
Mac2000 chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
OH MY GOSH I loved it it is my new favorite story and no you are not a bad author
836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »