Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
OrangePeel chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Omg! I love If This Was A Movie! Taylor Swift is my favorite song writer. Go Taylor!
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
OMG OMG OMG! I stayed up all night to finish this and catch up!
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Intense. And I don't know what everyone's deal is with popular boy bands. If they haven't done anything morally wrong and their music sounds good even if it's a little mainstream, why hate? Sure, they would not have been as popular or successful if they were were unattractive, but don't hate on them because they're hot. Seriously.

OMG I'm seriously re-reading this story right now because I haven't kept up with it. I'm prepared for the intensity.
TailsDoll13 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
I keep on thinking about that line "She killed it with kisses and from it she fled" from "Dog Days" by Florence and the Machine because THAT'S THE SWEETEST THING EVER A H
TailsDoll13 chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
for the first time in forever

THE WINDOWS ARE OPEN, SO THAT'S DOOR! I'm sorry I had to.
AHHHHWWWW BBY BBY BBYYYYYYYY!
Deranged Shadow Fangirl
Saraarena chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
Hi!
Gods, I can't believe this is over either! I love this story so so so so so so much. And Jules. He's so ADORABLE. So cute. I especially loved that last part with Luke. Well, I loved the whole epilogue, but that last part was perfect. Agh! The feels!
I can't wait to read Percy's POV!
Update soon! Bye!
-SaraArena
Average Canadian chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
this was good
panda-l0ver728 chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
THAT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL.
OrangePeel chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Great chapter! MAKE THEM GET BACK TOGETHER! NOW! Or else... (cue evil creepy voice)
Happy reader chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
YAY! AN UPDATE! This was so cute, I loved it! I could read your story forever! Great job!
krazy.khik.noelle chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
cool i'm review!
anyway this story is awesome
Mr. Invincible chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
That was amazing. Loved the Drew Part. :)
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
Extremely amazing.
Mythomagic101 chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
OMG CONGRATULATIONS! YOU FINISHED. I'm about to cry, it's amazing to have been with you from the early beginning even though I didn't review much. It's so good to see you finish this piece and I'm so proud of you.
Stads02 chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
*river of tears of happiness while grinning like a freaking cat which just got a saucer of milk*
t-t-that was gorgeous!

although in all actuality, it was pretty darn good. : )

and i don't mind if you don't do the whole story in Percy's POV, I can see where you're coming from, just highlight the main moments, and I can promise that you'll have at least one happy reader!
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »