Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
Jedi1 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Not mad at Annabeth if all she needed was time to come to terms before she told him. He did break his promise and she believes he cheated and is apparently dating the other woman now. Pregnant women do crazy things even without heartache I can't imagine how overwhelming it must be. I can't wait to see how this talk goes.
476414802 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Please update soon! It's really good so far.
Finding Adventures chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
I think Annabeth did the right thing at least at the moment. I'm so excited to find out what happens next because that's an awful cliffhanger. I am still kinda mad at Percy though I don't get why he cheated.
WElaine21 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Mentally screaming over here with that cliff hanger... Keep up the awesome writing...
AllyRose4129 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Honestly, because of how much of a scumbag Percy was being, i feel that Annabeth was justified! But SCREW PERCY!(right now at least) i hope he gets one good knock to the balls! But pleaseee i beg of you oh amazingly awesome story writer person, PLEASE update more often! PLEASEEEEE! work is soooo slow right now and i find myself constantly refreshing my email waiting for alerts! I just about had a heart attack when you finally updated!
WiseGirlandSeaweedBrain chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I can't wait until next chapter! I am shaking right now with excitement! Please update super soon! I love this so much! PLEASE!
AngelGirl2000 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
cam489 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
You evil little... Ugh. Cliffie! Anyways, great chapter. Update soon.
purpleorchid25 chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
dude, update this story!
ELI.J2 chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
me encanta la historia
Supreme98 chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
I seriously didnt expect that, and I normally hate fanfics when Annabeth is still young and gets pregnant, but for some reason I still like this story, it really has a great plot and I really like your writing style, so I'm going to keep reading it. I hope I don't get disappointed, cant wait for the next chapter!
TheDistur6edGuy chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
You... Fucker...
You couldn't just kill Percy in a plane crash... You did the one thing, Percy never would've done. Ever. Cheat on Annabeth... I expected you to kill him in a plane crash... I've been fucked, and I'm about to cry... I read this entire thing in one night...
Can'tAvoidThisGodsDamGravity chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
oh my gods, oh my gods, i cant, oh my gods, this didn't happen, oh my gods, oh my GODS, this didn't happen, i can't even deal with this, oh my gods! *sobs loudly and breaks down*
Can'tAvoidThisGodsDamGravity chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
this chapter was when i remembered that "holy crap, this story is about annabeth getting pregnant! right!"
An Oath To Keep chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
I'm crying right now.
Know why?
Because of this goddamn story.
The writing is so amazing but the plot makes me so angry that I want to throw my phone acros the room but I can't because I want to know what happens next in this story.
The storyline, the writing, all of it is so-so...I don't even have words. I'll just be waiting here on the edge of my seat for the next update.
846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »