Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
PurpleQueen981 chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
woah. Well I guess I kind of expected that to happen. :/ Percy is OOC in this. I know he would never do that to Annabeth. But it's for the plot am I right? :) Percy is a total jackass (excuse my language) in this to do that to Annabeth.. I am ashamed. I cannot wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Finding Adventures chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
I'm sad that that happened but I'm kind of excited for the pregnancy part.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
So by hating you, I'm guessing you're going to mess up my percabeth happily ever after.
panda-l0ver728 chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
oh my gosh. I'm so excited. I seriously love this story. Being in school makes reading all the stories I'm following hard catch up on, but when I see this one I just skip everything else. I like HAVE to read this one first. HAHA. So, amazing job as usual (: And I seriously can't wait for more!
Catherineza chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
This is amazing xD LIJE AS AMAZING AS RICK RIORDANNNNNNNNNNNNN
SaraArena chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
OMG! Seriously the last line scares me a little. I have a bad feeling something bad is gonna happen and I don't want it to! Update soon please!

PS: (HOH SPOILER) Did you really suspected Nico was gay? I completely took me by surprise! And, what do you think of Leo/Calypso?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
More Story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Good, young Jedi.
Elena chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Yayy! This was a great chapter!(: And I love how some chapters end with Annabeth's POV like if it were in the future(: I can't wait for the next chapter hopefully nothing too bad like them breaking up cause that would make everyone sad :(( But no one would hate you! I know if that does happen it's for a reason and they'll obviously get back together!(:
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Make them have sex
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
If that means what I think it means, that is just wrong, ok?
MarionGrace chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Great chapter. You're writing is so relatable. Like I know exactly how The characters feel even though I've never been in their exact scenarios. Beautifully written. Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
This is really great! I'm addicted! Please update soon!
ElmoDaHorse chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
O.o Stop teasing and confusing me at the same time. Like seriously. Loved the chapter! Update soon please! :)
wiseowl19 chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
I have been waiting for the drama that will be in the next chapter! great writing!
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »