Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
TheDistur6edGuy chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
You... Fucker...
You couldn't just kill Percy in a plane crash... You did the one thing, Percy never would've done. Ever. Cheat on Annabeth... I expected you to kill him in a plane crash... I've been fucked, and I'm about to cry... I read this entire thing in one night...
Can'tAvoidThisGodsDamGravity chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
oh my gods, oh my gods, i cant, oh my gods, this didn't happen, oh my gods, oh my GODS, this didn't happen, i can't even deal with this, oh my gods! *sobs loudly and breaks down*
Can'tAvoidThisGodsDamGravity chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
this chapter was when i remembered that "holy crap, this story is about annabeth getting pregnant! right!"
An Oath To Keep chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.
I'm crying right now.
Know why?
Because of this goddamn story.
The writing is so amazing but the plot makes me so angry that I want to throw my phone acros the room but I can't because I want to know what happens next in this story.
The storyline, the writing, all of it is so-so...I don't even have words. I'll just be waiting here on the edge of my seat for the next update.
(P.S. PERCABETH IS FOREVER)
stellarations chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
I love this so much! I'm really obsessed with Thalia and Apollo, so would you please put more of that?
Update!
-Wild-
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
I love this story! I want the percabeth back though.
MLM24 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
The emotions! Very well written!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
WTF is wrong with Percy!? Oh gods, Luke is going to be beyond mad! Great chapter:)
Elena chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
It wasn't your best chapter but I still loved it(: I don't love that Percabeth is split but I like that the whole pregnancy has come into the plot now!(: That'll make things interesting! Can't wait for the next update but don't worry I understand if you can't update next Thursday cause I have exams next week too and I know how stressing that can be so take your time as long as you come back and update again some time!(:
greendaychick777 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
ok, if you do not update soon i will find you and skin you alive. Great story! byebye!
FirePearl97 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
Loved it! and i really hope she decides to tell percy eventually :) great job and good luck on ur exams ;)
percabeth9 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
I miss Percabeth moments :( I hope percy don't deceive to annabeth
Jake Wolf chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
Interesting, I didn't think Percy could be such a dick, but then again you learn things about characters the hard way. Anyway top notch story making.
Stads02 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
ANNNNNDDDDD... the author JUST pulled the "baby card" AAANNNDDD idn't screw it up
well played. ._.
although I BEG of you. PLEASE don't turn this into a "I don't tell Percy I'm pregnant, and then two years later he realizes that I was and now he has a gorgeous, cute, AND adorable son/daughter..." :)
this is really good though, and i love reading the "luke is a protective big brother"
please continue to update!
FandomsUnite98 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
NoooooooooOOooooOOOooooooooOoOoOooOoO! Can you do Percy's POV? I wanna see his thoughts..
835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »