Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
Eliza chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
The first half of this chapter was really emotional for me because I have a really close friend who almost did suicide. Thank you for talking about this because most people just consider people who do self harm as bad people that they should never be around when the opposite is actually true. Sometimes it was hard being there for her but now that she is getting better I am SO happy. The awareness you are raising is amazing and you have the perfect emotions to capture the true pain of an event like you for that.
Eliza chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is AMAZING!
RockaRosalie chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
Really good story
Your an amazing writer
loversxwriterx chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
I imagine percy looking like will in divergent after tris yelled at him at the eating place/mess hall after he attacked her with peter but to be honest he got what he deserved!
loversxwriterx chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
I have no idea but I like the tension with like being pissed with Percy. I love this story!
PhoemixFlameLovePark chapter 25 . 7/30/2014
Amazing story.. Most of the time i just ran around the house screaming, but thats just me when things are cute and adorable and fluffy. I really enjoyed reading this, and you are an excellent author.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
That was not lemon that was SMUT :-)
17wilsonh chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
I love this :) thank you!
17wilsonh chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Luke is definitely right, but I think I really need to know what happened when he cheated on Annabeth and why he's still with Reyna. God this so good and I can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
I love it! I can't wait for Percy's POV!
PurpleLlama101 chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I'll admit that the reason I started reading this wasn't because I actually thought this was a good story. I was bored and this seemed like something at leas a little good, so I clicked on it. After the first couple of chapters I was hooked. You're a great writer and I hope you keep on writing stories for me to find. I think you did an excellent job!
OrangePeel chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Omg! I love If This Was A Movie! Taylor Swift is my favorite song writer. Go Taylor!
SpontaneousLaughter chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
OMG OMG OMG! I stayed up all night to finish this and catch up!
SpontaneousLaughter chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Intense. And I don't know what everyone's deal is with popular boy bands. If they haven't done anything morally wrong and their music sounds good even if it's a little mainstream, why hate? Sure, they would not have been as popular or successful if they were were unattractive, but don't hate on them because they're hot. Seriously.

OMG I'm seriously re-reading this story right now because I haven't kept up with it. I'm prepared for the intensity.
TailsDoll13 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
I keep on thinking about that line "She killed it with kisses and from it she fled" from "Dog Days" by Florence and the Machine because THAT'S THE SWEETEST THING EVER A H
867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »