Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
neighboorhoodtrash chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Truly amazing and realistic. I love this story and cannot wait for the epilogue!
Juliet j chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
I love ur story but in my opinion I would love it more if u added jason in the picture like idk a family outing them bumping into piper and jason or like annabeth is at the mall or park with baby and zhe bumps into piprf who came with her boyfriend and when piper introduces annabeth to jason she is so happy and then she invites them over making a plan to reunited him and thalia idk its just a suggestion I hope u would consider but again I do love ur story alot
kbear0314 chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
This is a wonderful story
Kamikaze52 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Mind Blown...*poof*
Kamikaze52 chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Wow...so this side of Luke is showing. I LOVE IT!
Kamikaze52 chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Ooooooo PERCABETH
Kamikaze52 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
:)!
hiiina chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
This story was truly amazing! I loved the epilogue! It really made me cry! Amazing job!
Eliza chapter 25 . 8/26/2014
Best Fanfic ever! You should try to get that published. Of course you have to get permission from some people first but you should totally go for it!
Eliza chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
The first half of this chapter was really emotional for me because I have a really close friend who almost did suicide. Thank you for talking about this because most people just consider people who do self harm as bad people that they should never be around when the opposite is actually true. Sometimes it was hard being there for her but now that she is getting better I am SO happy. The awareness you are raising is amazing and you have the perfect emotions to capture the true pain of an event like you for that.
Eliza chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is AMAZING!
RockaRosalie chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
Really good story
Your an amazing writer
loversxwriterx chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
I imagine percy looking like will in divergent after tris yelled at him at the eating place/mess hall after he attacked her with peter but to be honest he got what he deserved!
878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »