Reviews for The (young) man and the sea
shittygomu chapter 1 . 1/12
Aw man that was beautiful and funny 'lookit you all sparkly and shit!'

I feel like Sanji would totally say this, it's so perfect
CatInSuit chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
The mental image of Sanji hanging from the chandelier and the "And a DAMN fine looking lady at that, lookit you all sparkly and shit! Looking good tonight!" got me haha. But this was actually a really nice fic and Sanji's view on the ocean is quite romantic. And I like how he sees All Blue as her heart.
mountainraisedme chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You know, the thought of Sanji being drunk like hell is quite interesting. Not to forget that of all people Zoro has to deliver him back to the ship.
But I have to admit that of all One-Piece stories I read this is one of my favorites. It may be short, but I like your idea of Sanji thinking about the ocean, the sea as a gorgoeus
aye chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is really sweet.
Spring chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Gah! This oneshot was so sweet and hilarious! I absolutely LOVED the part of Nami manipulating Zoro to go and pick up Sanji and I just loved how you characterized Zoro throughout all of it! XD Then, once Sanji begins to personify the ocean as a lady... ah it was so sweet and yet also very insightful. I thought it was a very unique take on how Sanji views the ocean. Thennn, you go off and have drunk Sanji which was too hilarious! XD
I just adore all of your writings! I love them all! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
"A sudden splash of water up the side of the boat that mists Zoro with water reminds him that it's not polite to stare at another man's woman, even if that woman happens to be a huge body of water covering most of the planet."

I loved that bit! It made me laugh so hard. Keep up the good work!
moutonshot chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I always love to read any story about Sanji's love for the ocean. So, thankyou for making this and another thankyou for making this a great one. I appreciate Zoro's presence here so much I'll take it as a bonus ;-)
JewlsxRewls chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved everything about this! How it felt so real, in character, and canon. Sanji's love for the sea and his beautiful ways of explaining it! :) how Zoro was the one who went and got him xD I love your stories C: great job! -
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Phew! For a second there I thought somebody hacked into my account! *knock on wood*

"The difference is this one talks and shit." Oh Zoro, how your mind is so simple yet so hilarious at the same time.

Sanji's heart belongs to the Ocean and the Ocean just keeps brushing him off eh? When he DOES (and he will) find the All Blue I'll remember this story and smile.
yafuu chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
omg this is... Finally there's a good fanfic about Sanji's love of the ocean. My dream fulfilled I think I can just die already QwQ Thank you Unda-san! For writing such a great fic QwQ
thesunandthemoon chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
*speechless*
Thank you so much!
This is so funny and adorable, yet touching, magical and beautiful at the same time!
Leaf47 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ah That's just like Sanji XD It's true because of his unlimited love for the ocean that he can keep his belief of All Blue until now. The ocean's greatest lover. Sanji! Your so cool! XD. And Zoro looks a little dumb in front of "Sanji's lady" lol. The story is so cute. Thank you for writing this
BlackBarBooks chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
... that actually made sense. It's actually a little scary. I'll never look at the ocean the same way now, and I live in Iceland, so I see the ocean every day!

good story, keep up the stellar work!