Reviews for Darkness Falls
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
You're killing me! Do you know that!? You're slowly and painfully killing me! Because you won't continue this dark and beautiful story... Please, stop torturing me and use your magic auther skills and wright another chapter 3 :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Aaaaaah :(
This story seems so interesting! It's the second time I came across a CS/Greek mithology AU and it's just a tease, forever incomplete :/
Such a shame! This has so much potential and you're a great writter! More than 1 year latter, what are the odds of you continuing this?
Maybe if I beg? Make an offer to the Gods? XD
PirateSwan chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Hey! How are you? I just wanted to say that this story is bloody amazing. Seriously. And it is told as a Greek mithology story (which I have to say, lass, you're doing pretty well and I loved the fact that you used Eros/Psyche into Persephone's mith)! Will you continue this story? 'Cause I'd really like to know how it ends.
XOXO, Mari
P.S.: you write really well, I like that )
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I'm really excited about this story and I hope you update soon!
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I may have just fell in love with this story. Actually pretty much all you write, I obsessively read. Please continue this! Even if its a short little two shot or a little bit more... I am maybe hoping for the little bit more haha. But fantastic writing! Always have and always will love your stories.
deletepleasexamillion chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
You have so many good ideas and this is another one. I hope you continue writing!
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I like how you have combined the two stories! can't wait for more!
Kari chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Please please plsase update! I love this fic its one of my favorite!
filmkid21 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I love this little story. I kinda wish you had continued it but it's been awhile and I understand you can't always control the muse. But I just wanted to say this it's great writing and a really cool concept!
Carfaycor chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I don't know if you are planning on finishing this or not, but I have always loved the story of Hades and Persephone and this is now one of my favorites of this site. Even if I was not a huge Captain Swan fan I would love this story and the twists you are doing with it. You have no idea how much I would greatly appreciate it if you do decide to finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
PLEASE work on this. I really would like to see more if you can find the inspiration. -JWBritt-
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really really love this! I'm interested to see your conception and adaptation of the Greek mythos! Have you planned the entire story? Are there many chapters? _ I hope you have a great week!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OMG please continue! I'm officially in love with ANOTHER one of your stories and you don't update this? This is literally my favorite Roman/Greek myth story and you just put my favorite shipping as the characters? This is wonderful and cruel at the same time. Please update it soon. Or, eventually this year. It'd be nice. Like, really nice. Like, Captain Killian Jones in a toga ruling the underworld looking hot nice. Like...me begging nicely nice? I'm not above begging.
mylove24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Love this. I can't wait to see where this is going. Why was he curse?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
when are you going to update this :) it's really good