Reviews for Friends
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
-Sob- that was so sad! Update when you can!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 9 . 7/21/2003
WHAT? His soul will go to the shadow realm? What a rip off! Yami will get the memories of him and Seth, and Seto gets sent to the shadow realm? THATS SAD! Please continue!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 8 . 7/21/2003
I like this chapter! I like the dragons as characters, kinda cute! Muffins,eh? Seto eating a muffin? guess it could work...
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 7 . 7/21/2003
'Curse the public health system' that was funny! Hahahahahahahahaha! Anywayz, I like this story! I like it when Seto cries! Dont ask why. Keep writing yu-gi-oh!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
WOW! Poor, poor, poor Seto! Wait a go Yami! You make that man wither into...a...withered...thing...Well anyway, this is a REALLY good story that I rather enjoy reading! Keep writing Yu-gi-oh!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 5 . 7/21/2003
Poor Seto! His 'father' is mean! Keep writing Yu-gi-oh!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
Seto? Kidnapped? Interesting...I now realize I LOVE this story! Keep Writing!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 3 . 7/21/2003
That was good! Seto laughing...aw...Me likey the story!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
I bet Seto's surprised! Hahahahahahaha!I think I'm liken this story. Is there Seto/Yami? Eh, I guess I'll just have to find out...KEEP WRITING YU-GI-OH!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
o! Revenge on Seto Kaiba? Why I already like the story! Altough I dont know where it is going. There is no summary...but I liked your other stories...so I was like what the hey!
Seto-Kaiba's-fan chapter 9 . 2/27/2003
Poor Seto I don't want his soul to go to the shadow realm! This is a really good fic update soon plz!
ITSAME chapter 8 . 1/9/2003
_ I love this fic. You go. Yhea. _
Ryoko chapter 8 . 1/7/2003
That was the best Fan Fiction I have ever read!:):)Way To Go with the story...can you please e-mail me if you have are are going to post more?please?now what is the best rateing that you can give a thing like this?well, what ever it is you diserive it:):)

Bye

Ryoko out

Seto-Kaiba's-fan chapter 8 . 1/7/2003
Poor Seto! Ha Yami got lost! Good story update soon!
ITSAME chapter 7 . 1/4/2003