Reviews for The 94th Annual Hunger Games
MagicRose37 chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
uh… Faye seems to have made a point to do the opposite of what Katniss says… and Katniss your not any better with Effie...
not a review chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
Wait, I am confused. Did Katniss take off her clothes while Anthul was there? That doesn't make sense though...
honeygeek9 chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
honeygeek9 chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
NICE WORK! accrding to your comments you havent gotten enough reviews, so here's one! I like your writing, however I feel you're incorporating to much of the modern world to the Hunger Games world such as 'frosted flakes' laptops' etc. But other than that good job! It really sounds like the hunger games!
Kongyroo1 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Thanks for giving us the warning! I always find chapters that come out later but have better writing are better than ones that come out sooner but have worse material. I can't wait for you to come back!
sierramike chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
I have absolutely loved every chapter. More please more.
Kongyroo1 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT HAVE MORE READERS!? YOU WRITING IS PRO! THAT CLIFFHANGER! THE DESCRIPTIONS OFTHE INTERVIEWS! THE PLOT WITH GLIMMER'S NEICE! DANG! YOU ARE GOOD!
Twihard475 chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
MORE! OR ELSE!
Kongyroo1 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
No no no! *stomps around the room* Why are you so stupid, Katniss! GAH!

When I finished that chapter, I realized I had been holding my breath O_O. Only GREAT writers can do that! That was a very well done chapter. Nice job! Oh, and btw, you making me frustrated (see the first paragraph I wrote) is a good thing.
bscfan38182 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
This is really good. More please!
Kongyroo1 chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
OOOOOOOOO! ANTHUL! I loved the chapter (Floyd's becoming a little Peeta, isn't he? And is Razzmatazz a real color?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Ohmygosh this fanfiction is AWESOME! Please continue! One of my favourite Hunger Games fanfic so far!
Kongyroo1 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOO! I knew it! I knew it I knew it I knew it! I KNEW Anthul liked her! I love this fic! I love that Finnick is alive! I love that Katniss is a mentor and that it is from her POV. This fic is amazing! Please write more. Please please please! I love it and can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Great story! Very underrated in my opinion but fantastic nevertheless! I know how it feels to write without alot of reviewers but seriously keep up the good work. :)
Fangirl chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
I love what if stories! this is great, it makes sense that Katniss refused to marry Gale. However, it is sad that Haymitch dies, but it will definatly make the story interesting.