Reviews for Chrono Paradigm
Eh, Arakune is kinda irredeemable, better to die a hero than lose what little remained of Lotte Carmine completely. Also, what is it with unlucky Carmines? I'm looking at you, Gears ABC Carmine bros.
myulander chapter 2 . 2/18
great
myulander chapter 1 . 2/11
nice
Kagehime-sama53 chapter 37 . 8/31/2014
I thought it would be more appropriate if I reviewed in the Epilogue chapter than in the Alternate Ending.

This story...wow...just...wow.

For starters I recently became a fan of the BlazBlue series and once I got familiar with the plot more, that's when I decided to look up some fanfiction. Then this one comes into my lap.

This story is a masterpiece! It was well written and very well placed, I have a few complaints here and there, but those are just petty nitpicks so I wouldn't mention them.

The OC's were very well rounded and I enjoyed everyone. It was very smart of you not making the children characters obvious on who their parents were, but they did have a few hints. Now the one that threw me off was Sieg, I did NOT see that coming. But it was ingenious for you to give Kokonoe a love interest, and her reactions to it were priceless! You had me laughing whenever she appeared. And her husband to be acted as a great foil to her. I also enjoyed the development everyone went through. It's rare for such a large cast to have this level of development with its characters and that my friend is to be proud of. The interactions were believable and well paced and for that is no easy task. Also, and this is the most important, you kept everyone in character and made them go through a development that felt natural to the character's nature without making them OOC.

And that ending...way to leave on the biggest high note ever! But I did not expect the character to impact me the most would be Sieg, and the relationship between Kokonoe and Baldr. I would love to see a spin-off with just those two, just to see how their relationship blossomed.

This story has made it's way into my favorites and it deserves to be there. I am still blown away by this story, and I started reading it yesterday and now just finished it. I was hooked! And I mean HOOKED! Good job, bravo!
Demidevil45 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I never get tired of reading this Fic again. It is, after all, one of the best on this site.
Element-OverLord chapter 38 . 7/1/2014
THANKS FOR THIS CHAPTER! AND FOR MAKING THIS FIC HAPPEN!

Legion13 chapter 37 . 6/8/2014
This epilogue was very good, and the fight being rushed didn't hurt it too much. Great job.
raidouXVI chapter 37 . 6/4/2014
Yo.

I have been following this story ever since I found it on the Blazblue Fanfic lists. And I gotta say, I never had any regrets about that, as I really enjoyed the story, down to the epilogue. The story might have gotten a little rough start, but as you proceeded, you managed to fill some of the plot holes, and as you went further, more of these plot holes were filled, making your run through the story an impressive one. It's great to see a story finished with it's questions answered. You did a great job on this masterpiece. Well done.

That's all I can say. I look forward to any works you might make in the future, sir author. :)
Element-OverLord chapter 37 . 6/2/2014
THANKS FOR THE ENDING!

RichyGaming chapter 36 . 5/14/2014
i loved this! I WAS DYING FOR MORE! I freaking love this ending so much. Great job, you must have worked mad hard to finish this story.
Demidevil45 chapter 36 . 5/2/2014
This is, and always will be, the best Blazblue fanfic that anyone has ever written on this website.
Legion13 chapter 36 . 4/20/2014
This has got to be my favorite fanfic ever! Thanks for this story, and I can't wait to see the epilogues!
Element-OverLord chapter 36 . 4/20/2014
GREAT ENDING! LOVED THIS ENTIRE FIC! ALSO I HOPE THAT THE ALTERNATE ENDING HAS NU AND BOTH SAYA'S ALIVE! AND THAT RAGNA AND KAIN HAVE THEIR HAREMS! PLEASE!

yuukiterumi123 chapter 36 . 4/19/2014
*sob* such a excellent ending. Hope you update the last chap soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
You know, this was actually an interesting story... right until the latest chapter where Envy was just effortlessly killed off by Izanami, after he had absorbed much of the Black Beast's power no less. Seriously that's just way too unrealistic. It doesn't matter how powerful you think Izanami is, with the Black Beast's power and his own, there's no way he would actually be defeated THAT easily. Never mind that Terumi was also a part of him as well, which probably further increased his power and unpredictability.