Reviews for Colorful
Lorenoide2000 chapter 1 . 8/19
This was sad as in the saddest thing of all saddest things that are sad.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/16
Sometimes it was disjointed, but I think you meant it to be that way.
lizzypotterfan chapter 1 . 6/26
I have read this quite a few times by now but it never fails to make me cry. It is one of the most beautiful and sad things I have ever read. Because Teddy's emotions feel real. I feel like I can almost feel his emotions through the screen and it is truly amazing. It is one of the most well written things I have ever read and I have a feeling that I will read it many more times in the future.
Okay, I read the description and almost didn't click on this. I am glad I did, but honestly, did you have to make my eyes tear up. It was exactly how it should have been realistically in my mind for cannon about how Harry would have acted based on his childhood. And the ending sucks, because Teddy can't do anything and that was the ending was perfect because it sucks and seriously the computer is blurry. I am just done now.
Carling chapter 1 . 2/8
How sad and lovely. I have difficulty connecting for the same reasons Harry did. I'll learn from this story.
Faith Smith Potterhead chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
wonderfully writen, it reduced me to tears (no easy feat if i may say so).
I loved every word.
Avior Schedar chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Very touching...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Once in a while I reread this, and I cry every single time, I just can't help it.
Thank you so much for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I am broken down in tears right now, that was so sad! I liked it though, it was very well written. You are such a great writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I am crying as I type this. What a touching story!
Haruka-Lin-sama chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I don't know if realise the effect this story has on readers but I'll tell you that you got me crying and my heart hurting. I have read many fics ,books but your story is one of the few that has this kind of effect on me. I was synchronised with Teddy and his emotions. I love it .
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Well fuck. Crying behind a pillow here. This was... Heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Really great.
JulianneL chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
That was SOOOO SAD!
Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I never cry, EVER! This made me cry for the first time in three years. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014