Reviews for Colorful
Claude Amelia Song chapter 1 . 1/3
I almost cried. No. Better said I did cry. I have never imagined what I will find once I clicked onto the story. I hadn't expected this. Anything but this.
At first I was really confused. I did not understand why Harry would do this or why Teddy would feel this way.
But I see it now. And I understand.
You characterised Teddy were well and Noah as well. I rather liked how you portrayed the kid's "relationship"with Harry. It was sweet. And sad.
Ginny's explanation was heartbreaking not only for Teddy,but me as well.
The title matched perfectly.
Kristophela chapter 1 . 1/2
I shouldn't be reading this on the bus. Now I am openly crying with strangers looking at me like I just suffered a breakup or something. This is absouloutely gorgeous
quillquate chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
what the heck,,,, i can't stop crying i'm legitimately going to have to get up and get another pack of tissues,,,,,,,stellar work, mate
Raouim chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
i'm crying
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
So sad and pretty T-T
Karen Hikari chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Oh my gods! Why?! Why?! WHY?! YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART! I was expecting a beautiful story, with Hurt/Comfort, some Angst, but only a little Angst not... not this! It just... it was just SO HEART-BREAKING! Why would you do this?!

(Please ignore my sobbing, the fact thta I'm so touched by it only means that this was wonderfully written and really got to my feels it's just that... it will take a while for me to accept my pain and overcome it)
rachelsarapuu chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Omg, I cried so hard. You can't do this to me. Tears still flowing. So so so moving.
Thank you!
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Christ. That hurt. But I really loved your Teddy's voice.
SpinnerOfYarns chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
This is, without a doubt, the most beautiful story I have read here. And even though it makes me cry every single time, I keep coming back to it. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Beautiful and sad
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I cry every time I read this...
varthanaa chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Lovely..
So sad..
So lovely..
ReNeOed chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This was gorgeous. Well done.
Causa chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I was crying.
Lorenoide2000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This was sad as in the saddest thing of all saddest things that are sad.