Reviews for Colorful
Eltanin Rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Omg this was sad and it made me wanna cry. Wonderful story and so beautifully written. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Amazing story. I cried. Thank you for this.
Perfidious chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
God you made me cry, this is so heartbreaking and wonderful.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You horrible, horrible tear jerker. Stop that. After I'm done sniveling I'm going straight back to your supply of stories, but you already knew that, didn't you, you horrible reader torturer you.
Han Alister chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Why am I crying?! Ughs! Dang you for being a good writer!
Dark Lord Of Ori chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh, that was, amazing. One of the better stories on this site. It... I'm crying. Actually, genuinely crying. Maybe because the story hits home in a very personal way. Maybe because it was written in a beautiful manner that accentuated the characters and made you care in a way that is entirely rare for short stories. Writing wise... 8 out of 10. There are things that could be refined. But... oh damn... five minutes later and I'm still crying. This story, it was beautiful. The emotions were so raw and real. Very few can do that. Fewer succeed in making me bawl. Well up in tears? Maybe. Lump in my throat? Yes. But to date, no fanfiction has ever gotten me to outright cry. Tears and tears falling crying. Keep writing. Your talent is amazing and shows with this story. As a fellow writer. And a professional writer. It would be an honor to count you among published writers. Your raw talent is breathtaking. This story... more so.
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Yep... and there I'm crying.. wonderful.
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
a fanfic actually made me cry...woah...
Ladymydblack chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
wow .. i'm crying like hell ..
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
ohmigod i actually cried when i read your story it was so beautiful.
zulekha chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
this is the first time that i cried after reading a fanfic. its an amazing story.
Nezie chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
you made me cry in the library xD I decided to stop my exams study to read .. and them *puf* I cried a lot!
brothermine chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That was amazing. I really enjoyed that. You are a wonderful writer!
Venus89 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
God, now I'm crying, that was beautiful. I loved the different point of view of Harry's future, after all, how could a man who's been through so much automatically be perfect at everything?
amainage chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Lovely story. It's amazing how things you didn't know can change your viewof others.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »