Reviews for Colorful
amainage chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Lovely story. It's amazing how things you didn't know can change your viewof others.
luvcat chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
So sad. Great story!
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
...i am speechless it almost made me cry
i really loved the ending even though i wish harry wasn't dead so that he and teddy could fix their relationship.
Turtlerose555 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I have never felt so sad over a sad story before. But this story, I like legit cried at the end. Beautiful work.
CelestePennington chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
*bawls*

Aww...so...sad!

*sniffles*
Gustavia chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was so poignant, so heartbreakingly beautiful, so bittersweet that I am fast running out of adjectives to describe this wonderful tale.

Thank you for sharing your time and your work.
MaryLouise1996 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I am not the sort of person who cries, like, ever. But this made me totally lose it. It was so sad :'(
Dark Fulmen chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I've Cried. Do you believe it ?
That was just . . So Sad.
I never really Cried on a story before !
I had tears in my eyes, Yeah !
But they never fall.
That was a Great Story,
The Story that made me Cry.
BrandiAlyssa chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
That was beautiful and touching and... I should not have read this at work. I nearly cried. Thank you.
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow. I... I don't know what to say. By the end of this I was crying. I don't know why, 'cause as sad and emotional as this story is I've read sadder. But this, this touched me in a way that no other story ever has. And I mean EVER. 'Cause I don't cry over stories. I may tear up, but they never drop. This, I couldn't help it. . . You made me cry.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this was a sad and good story thank you
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh my Rowling, that was terribly sad. Beautifully written. Well done.
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Brilliantly written, and more than a little heartbreaking.
XxD3V1L-ANG3LxX chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Sooooo sad. (
gundamfanaticmp2338 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
So wonderful that it just made me stop after every word so that I wouldn't try
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »