Reviews for Just Across the Hall
Sonia chapter 31 . 6/12
love it! Keep going
sassymelissa chapter 31 . 6/6
Um is there an end too this story I really hope so can't wait to read it.
Grue chapter 3 . 3/28
How is Dom "reformed" if he forces Letty to have sex with him to try to make her forgive him? If he could use his words like an adult they would have been able to figure out that it was all a misunderstanding.

And if he hadn't been a huge manwhore in the past, Letty might trust him more now.

You reap what you sew!
Um. The scene from the past reads too much like a rape scene. Dom holds her hands behind her back, fingers her, and then fucks her all while she is angry with him and saying No.

I'm guessing your own love life is a bit dry if you have to make up rape scenes to get you hot...
HughesGurl65 chapter 31 . 1/28/2014
Where is the epilogue? I was so looking forward to reading it and all it says is six months later...
short-skirtbluescarf chapter 28 . 12/19/2013
I've been reading this for the last two days and regret going through it all so fast. Cute, angsty, serious, funny, and everything in between. Thanks for a great story. Can't wait to finish it tomorrow!
Angie1024 chapter 31 . 11/6/2013
Great story! Loved every minute of it!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2013
Fantastic read looking forward to reading the rest
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Very good very good!
I can't wait to see the developing relationship between Dom and Letty
princessg101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Fantastic - I loved it so much! Dom and letty are such a great couple
xialemar chapter 31 . 8/21/2013
You know that feeling when you are enjoying a good read, i mean REALLY enjoying and then when you get to the last chapter you read only that 3 words and an author's note. My reaction was a moment of brainfreeze, I thought my browser got stupid i had to refresh and go back previous chapter and nope it was not a mistake, that was the epilogue. So I suddenly have the urge to haunt the writer for hanging the ending just like that. Then i found the sequel, so I got my butt back here to say 'it's a wonderful story (and i repeat) I enjoyed the ride.'
I still blame you though for the sudden leap of my heart, it was like having a flat tire in the middle of a good race. (_) Peace!
DANDANI chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
I loved this story from beginning to end. You are incredible! I'm a fan of your work sweet girl. Thanks for all! hugs
WILDNWET chapter 31 . 8/2/2013
I loved this story so much!
WILDNWET chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
love this story...BUT THEY'RE NOT ITALIAN LOL
layali86 chapter 31 . 8/1/2013
Love it! From start to finish this story was amazing. Thanks for sharing!