Reviews for Collaboration, Hogwarts Style
muumi2three chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
Brilliant Slytherinesque plan there. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
clever clever snape hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
Yesssssss! That was great! Short and awesome
00 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Love.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Interesting idea, working on different rankings af a master. I liked it :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I love these little moment stories! I think this one is my favorite!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I love this! It's nice to see members of the staff helping Severus, and not just dumping more work on him.

And did the Slytherins get any extra Defense lessons in fifth year? Why, of course not. They're presumed evil enough to learn everything anyway, or the other three houses don't want them to learn.

But ninth ranked! That's amazing-now he joins luminaries like Flamel, Paracelsus, and possibly Cagliostro.
Bibliophilic12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I would love to see more about this one. I think this is one of the best stories about the Hogwarts House Heads that I've read.
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Quite entertaining. :) I enjoy the reactions of the Eighth Rank Potions Masters to Snape. :) I also appreciate the work his coworkers were willing to put in in order for him to get that chance.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Excelent! Once again :D
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
really entertaining :)
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Heh. Cute. Very cute. I love how supremely cocky Snape is in this. And the comaraderie between the four of them is nicely done. I shall have to go and read your other work. :-)
Illyria934 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying your "deal" stories of the four Heads of Houses collaborating together.

Thanks for showing us how Severus got his 9th rank! It's really hilarious how the combined expertise of the four completely astounds these seasoned potioneers. They are a force to be reckoned with each on their own but together they are virtually unbeatable! Heh, Umbridge really didn't stand a chance. The use of the abbreviations was very clever and I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that Severus not only wanted to keep his achievement secret from Voldemort but also from Dumbledore (seems like a very good rule to live by in general).
freddie-mac chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh, this was nice - thanks for showing us Sev's test for ninth rank. The research company he works for? Utterly truthful (and hilarious): Hogwarts, Voldemort, and Dumbledore (that got a laugh out loud). Love how the other heads helped Sev get ready: the translation charm, ever-sharp knives (Filius could make a mint), and (best of all) the collapsible lab table, courtesy of SSFM (they could make a mint off the table too, even if they only sold it to guild members!).

Sev's comment about what makes him a ninth rank are revealing: the ability to brew multiple (complex) potions simultaneously; the ability to manipulate the guild testers to keep his new rank secret (and yes, that also is why he's Head of Slytherin). However, once Voldie is done & dusted, I'm quite certain that they'll trumpet Sev's rank throughout the world (yes, I'm still waiting for the fic/drabble where Sev has to deal with being the cover boy of Caludrons Quarterly). :)
YenGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
You've done it again, Ree!

I really like how the four Heads are friends and get on well together. I also like how they managed to outwit Umbridge without a single word being said.

So Severus is not only the youngest Potions Master in a century (I didn't get that mixed with Seeker Harry, did I?) but he's the only 9th ranked one! *explodes with wolf whistles, banners, confetti and balloons and is hexed right out of the pensieve and across the room*

He. Is. A. Catch. *nods sagely, winks in an oblivious Harry's direction and blinks innocently at Severus*

A-somebody'd better be a-snatchin' up up, that's all I'm a-saying... *said in a sing song voice that earns her another hex*

But potential Snarry aside *Yen having the ability to see Snarry in a tin of biscuits* I really liked how the Heads rallied around Severus, of of them assisting in their areas of speciality - it warmed my heart.

And I'm glad Sev got to keep the table and the knives - those suckers can have those transfigured vials! *laughs in glee*