Reviews for Spiritual America
Diaflower chapter 13 . 8/17
Please update! PLEASE! I'm begging you!
ViolentHappyChick chapter 5 . 8/4
Slug bug? Do you mean a punch buggy? Like 'punch buggy! No punch back!"? Never heard of the whole yellow rule though. Normally you just call the color so no one calls the same one twice. It this even the same thing or am I rambling for no reason?
Fangirl chapter 7 . 7/15
I was just shocked they would do that to England, I mean, Weeping Angels are SCARY!
Fangirl chapter 5 . 7/15
I LOVE HISHE!
NekoraNeko709 chapter 7 . 6/2
Hahaha England and weeping angels are funny!
Longlive Imagination chapter 13 . 5/30
:B This is such an amazing story! i hope you can update sometime in the future! Will be forever patient for such a moment. And applauds*, of course America broke the girl boy switch rule. Though it was prussia really though if he's a yeti now, how will that work to turn him back? o_o so many questions! In any case, thank you for writing! :DDDD
Longlive Imagination chapter 12 . 5/30
OMG france is learning the pain and lol the twinkies. I literally haven't had a twinkie in like 18 years. LOL what time? how did it pass so fast?
Longlive Imagination chapter 11 . 5/30
Poor Japan always having to open the window. The clouds are partying in the house! Amazing chapter as always! This story is so much fun to read. Thank you so much for writing this gem~ You are forever awesome~
Longlive Imagination chapter 10 . 5/30
MAgic is awesome! Fem France and Fem America are so beautiful. ahaha
Longlive Imagination chapter 9 . 5/30
Basics of magic! sooo cool!
Longlive Imagination chapter 8 . 5/30
This chapter is marvelous! Though it is very cool how you did two versions of the same scene. It was kinda confusing at first but then it cleared up. It's kinda funny to imagine that whole scene come down. c:
Longlive Imagination chapter 7 . 5/30
Do you like to party party? Seriously this chapter was awesome. man.
Longlive Imagination chapter 6 . 5/30
:D omg such amazing friends America has. I'm so utterly happy they are going to help him. And whoa, I wonder now how the magic trio or quadrup will be doing? ?:B
Longlive Imagination chapter 5 . 5/30
Canada is also magical! Super reveal~
Longlive Imagination chapter 4 . 5/30
Awesomeness is this whole chapter. I was literally laughing the whole time. Seriously, you are my new favorite author. Your writing is so funny and comedy is such a difficult thing to pull of and here yet, you manage to do it perfectly. Everything was smooth to read and lol America and the awesome trio are my favorites. I knew Denmark and Prussia were awesome! 3