Reviews for Left for Love
Jonna chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
So zoey got hit by a tree!? Is there a next part to this?! Really looking forward to it!
Oh and the sex scene was beautiful! It made me horny!
ViceCityfan chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I luv your story so much, please update soon! :D

-Ralyssa :)
FuckingCringe chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Is this the end? PLEASE NO!
FuckingCringe chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
I'm 14 years old. This story is gonna keep my nights occupied for quite some time... Very detailed!
FuckingCringe chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Oh geez, I thought Ellis was dead! As I said before, BESt EVER!
FuckingCringe chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Best. Ellis-Zoey story. EVER!
FuckingCringe chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is your first time? This is like a pro wrote it,i.e amazing!
grapegirl chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
lol pounding asses!
grapegirl chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
that was hot
Lord SehnSucht chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
I love the cliff-hanger. Looking forward to that sixth chapter!
Oh, and chapter four was... intense ;)
Toby Narukami chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
This is amazingly written! Before I made an account on this site, I read a lot of fics but I couldn't review or favorite them, so this is the first fic I've followed and favorited. I also followed and favorited you. I can't believe this is your first fic. You seem like a professional at writing! Please keep making more chapters! I give this 10 Tanks out of 10 Tanks! Keep up the excellent writing! Also, good job with the sex scene and capturing all of their personalities. This is pretty damn in-character!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Neat Chapter 4 and 5 - keep up the good work!
Harry-Flashman chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Powerful Chapter 4 - very. Chapter 5 appears to be a linking chapter setting up the stage for a story angle in Chapter 6, so I'm looking forward to it.

(Note: One of the difficulties with zombie stories is that, unlike the PC game, I believe a writer can only extract so much from routine zombie fights and survivor runs between safe houses. There needs to be a "deeper" story theme involving the characters' interpersonal relations and/or some over-arching quest or goal. An example of such a ploy in the current instance would be Zoey suddenly discovering she's pregnant (which I easily consider one of the glaring anomalies in any 'Zoey does it' yarn: in an apocalypse, would a smart, self-disciplined girl like her risk such a thing happening?) or Nick loses it whilst drunk, rapes her and she feels compelled to keep it secret from Ellis, or - like Don Draper in the TV show Mad Men - there's been an identity swap and Ellis is really Keith! Please treat this as a high involvement reader of your work making an editorial comment and not, repeat not, a criticism of your story - please!)
ellis4zoey chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
This has only 2 reviews? Its great! Wonderful gradual buildup. Glad you stayed away from detailed descriptions in chapter four, its what I also did in 'grease monkey'. We want more :-)
Sketchu Buko chapter 4 . 5/14/2013