Reviews for War tends to put things into perspective
Ayeun chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
What a lovely series of stories. Kudos to you, and I hope you write more in the future.
mmmmhhhhmmmm chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I stumbled upon this looking for Traynor goodness, and struck gold where I wasn't expecting much. While this may not have reached the popularity of other stories on here with Sammy dearest, it truly is a lovely little piece of work. I agree with what the other reviewers have said, especially the comments on how aptly you portrayed the small idiosyncrasies of Jimmy V, Ash and Sam. You painted many touching moments - perhaps my favourite was Shepard's early conversation with Ash, and their sharing of fears. The sprinkling if humour throughout this piece was wonderful too, especially James and his interruptions - lesbian sex! I shall continue on to peruse your other works! Thanks, this really is a little gem :)
SpecH82 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Reread this again, still as good as last time!
Wish, you'd consider writing a new one with, say Ashley and Miranda :)
BloodDragonLord chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
All I can say is wow. That was definitely one of the best love stories I've read, ever. PLEASE, keep writing. You've most definitely earned yourself a life time fan.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was really really good. I can never not go with liara so my playthroughs I always thought about who'd I want traynor to be with and ashley was always my favorite. I wish there were more stories with them together.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
ME3 happy end :) Cool. I really hated the shitty choices they gave us.
Pallid Psychopath chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love this soooooo much. Gah, it was so fluffy and perfect. You did an excellent job.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I don't know I should praise you as my new personal Jesus, or just pay you like a bazillion dollars to make more of this.

Because honestly, you have everyone spot on here. Ashley and her insecurity, Sam and her shy nerdiness, Vega and his awesome sense of humour. Honestly, when they finally make out and Vega suspects them because it's too quiet, it made my day.

Also, I have a strange desire to write poetry now. Which is odd, because I don't usually like to write it.
Also Also, you should read some Banjo Patterson or Henry Lawson, you have far too much English poetry here.
Grace Kay chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Loved this! The smut was great, the lead-up was awesome, and the ending very sweet.
Midnight Lion chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
As a die-hard hetero-Sheply shipper, I have to say that this story was incredible! I tend to think of Ash as pretty exclusively straight, but I love how you've paired her with Sam here; it's very believable and utterly sweet. So glad you posted it here!
Nyan anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This story is just superb! Nice and rare pairing and i like it.
dajohu chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
One word for this... epic :D Loved it, not a pairing that's seen very often but you nailed it. Would love to see more.

-dajohu
Denethion chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
A beautiful story, thank you for sharing.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You did such a great job with the seduction! I loved the slow build up, the gradual realizations. Excellent work.
Corentin IV chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This story was a thoroughly enjoyable read. I opened this not being sure that it would be, that it would be strange; but I'm glad I did. It's not an obvious pairing, but you made it work. There's an easy fit between the two characters; their different quirks are made to complement one another convincingly. The pace is good and there's definitely a sense of buildup and anticipation before the climax. (No pun intended) And there are some touches in here that are just perfect, like Sam's embarrassment about her parents asking for a photograph, Ash's obstinate refusal to countenance the growth of her romantic feelings, Sam popping her head back to get the last word in. Thanks very much for posting it.