Reviews for The Asari Spectre
darkfinder chapter 3 . 6/30
should be fun see what happens with them .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 6/30
REALLy have to wonder how it works here .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 6/30
dun stuff . to see what happens next .
Kakaski chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Wait, if EDI sees what's going on in his cabin, that means she gets live sex demonstrations! That's a little creepy...
evgk chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Your shep is such a pussy. If you ever continue to write this fiction make him more .
chante chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
I really hope the next chapters come out soon please
chante chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
Do you think you can make more chapters its 2014 now.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Thank you for another great, action packed chapter. Of course I know that Tela is going to be alright, however it was still hard to read about how she got the crap kicked out of her by that female terminator.
I have never played a multiplayer game before. At least, not an online one. I don't know exactly why, but it just never really appealed to me.

I hope you'll have a great time though!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
Damn...that Tela is something else. Perhaps you could call her Tela the Barbarian. The way she killed that last Cerberus soldier...very brutal. But it was awesome too!

I really loved this chapter and I hope you'll continue with this story for a long time to come.

dk93 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
i cant say that i like the ocs, but i respect your decision and its your story :)
S-Wanderer999 chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Yes, I will admit that I had to get over my preference that Shepard is with Liara. I don't mind him with others, but Liara and Shepard is one of the pairings I like.

Although I wonder how the situation where they find Eva Core downloading the data from the Archive.

Well it will be interesting to see both that and what happens when the Normandy reaches the Citadel (and we get to deal with the Council).

Keep up the good work.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Well, I can think of at least one person for Kaiden, Samantha Taylor . .. ;p
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
I think Brandon is a fine character. I like him already!

Thanks for this fantastic update.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Wait...what? So you add lovers on request? In that case I want to be the incredibly handsome and charismatic but still humble guy who will win Jack's heart! Or Tali's! Or Samara's! Or Kasumi's! No, I'll stay with my first choice.

In all seriousness though, thank you for another fantastic chapter. I absolutely loved it.

dk93 chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
to be honest, i dont like the idea of adding ocs