Reviews for Two Hearts, One Puzzle
Cerelia Blythe chapter 12 . 11/14
Stockholm Syndrome alert, haha.
I love the story and I can't wait for more!
revoltyami chapter 12 . 10/30
Please update, I wanna know if they stay together and help the village people and if they can stop that bed guy.
anonymous chapter 12 . 8/23
Please update soon!
luckyinugirl chapter 12 . 8/20
OMG! So cute yet romantic! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
rubygees chapter 12 . 7/17
And now I hope this story will have at least one final chapter...the completion of the puzzle...
SparKyle chapter 12 . 6/21
Omg ! That was so dark but then after some chapters it become almost fluff ! I really want to know how Atem will be forgiven for all he had make to Yugi, mostly the rape who is the worst for me! Please, update and finish this fiction one day! I really want to read the next chapters ! That's a great fiction with dark theme and it's very interesting ! Please :'c
Candy chapter 12 . 6/5
Plz make another chap
Meowreowreow chapter 12 . 6/1
This fic has been so good thus far! Oh please keep working on it! I'm very curious about how everything will end up! You've got me sucked into this story and I need to read more! Everything has been excellent! Please keep up with your amazing work!
HollowJay19 chapter 12 . 5/17
Finally together! Keep updating!
DarkYami chapter 12 . 4/8
Thank you, thank you, I'll keep reading your stories, you're the greatest, thank you 1000
times and going. ,
Ziggy chapter 12 . 3/29
The next chapter should be as lemony/smutty as possible!
Monika chapter 12 . 3/16
.Amazing (and sooo cute)! More needed. Can't wait. (but pls pleeease don't disappear for 2 yrs again .)
KuroNeko chapter 12 . 3/1
And this is my second time reading this masterpiece. good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
Lady Ocarina chapter 12 . 3/3
Wow, a new chapter and I absolutly adore it - I really hope you will write more. The forgive-me-for-falling-in-love was so cute ... And I thought Seth beeing that overly curious was kind of funny, even though it might be a little out of character.
And if the next one will take you less than two years, that would be even more amazing. Still I agree with what has been said before: It was worth the wait!
Anjie-kun chapter 12 . 2/29
Please continue! This story is awesome!