Reviews for Two Hearts, One Puzzle
Annie-kun chapter 11 . 1/26
Please please please! Continue this story!
iris pennings chapter 11 . 1/23
very good story...
Fangirl chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
I would really like you to continue this. It's such a great story. I know it's been a long time, but please update.
T3n4r1 chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
I've been re-reading this story over and over for about 2 years now because it's so good. And I'm really, really hoping for an update. This has a great plot, and I really want to see what happens next.
Punkyboo chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
I loved your story can't wait for the next one
Link is awesome chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
Please continue...this is one of my favorite fics T_T it's soooooooo good!
gruntA chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Wow you definitely know how to write a great story I was reading this like no tomorrow and I still can't get over all of the feels I have. This is one of the best written Pharroh fanfic a out there and I know I will be re-reading this again some time soon. Every chapter you had me worried about Yugi or what would happen next and I just love this so much, so good job :U
hoigui chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
This is a great fic, please update soon.
jeliared3 chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
Are you still updating this story? It's really good and I want more since they are finally at the stepping stone to their happy ending.
Chishio Ame chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
I know its been over a year but this story is so good I hope you continue it someday.
amelia chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
This story is amazing why have you not updated in a while if you can could you please release a new chapter
Amanda27A.g chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
that's better I hope that yugi could request to have his friends from the fields to come and be servants to the palace and maybe find the golden piece that he hid from the gaurds.
WhiteWolfAtem chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Update soon please! It's been so long and I can't wait to see what happens! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
Hi. Are you going to write more? I can't wait for the next chapter!(it's been crazy long)
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
So this is not the end then?