Reviews for A Dangerous Game
saraaaa chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
omggg amazing story loved the ending them having the babies on the same day how lucky x
Trinity chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! But was the cliff-hanger really necessary!?
JuseaPeterson chapter 15 . 3/18/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I like how things started out as being on opposite sides for Klaus and Caroline. It was different with her being on the wrong side of the law but I liked how things went. I really enjoyed all of the Klaus and Caroline parts. I was glad that they ended up together and that she was able to help rescue Liam when he got kidnapped. I'm glad that things worked out for Elijah and Katherine as well. And I liked that everyone welcomed them both into the family.

Can't wait to read the sequel.
Mela021 chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Can wait for the sequal !
addicted2broadway89 chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
great job on the ending.
foreverships chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
I like this story so far, I admit, I was less than thrilled when I found out that Klaus has a son (its bad enough he will have a child on TO). Though I am a bit worried If Klaroline has a chance for happy ending, since she is a thief and I assume she will have to spend time in prison, I doubt that Klaus would be able to make the world to forget that it was Caroline who was stealing.
WeAreRoyal chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
OMG she's pregnant! And isn't she going to get in trouble with her old boss for returning the Jewel! I can't wait to see! They're getting married
addicted2broadway89 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
great job
mycutehamlet chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Oh my gosh I have been waiting for an update for this story for a while now and my goodness I couldn't have asked for such a wonderful update. I honestly wasn't expecting all that I went from happy, to shock, to surprised, to relieved, to extremely super duper happy. I understand your reason's for not updating and believe me you have no reason to apologize and I'm truly sorry for your loss. Hope things get better and I'll be patiently waiting for your next update :)
foreverships chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I like this idea, but I have to ask, does it have chance for happy ending? I mean, she is thief and she belongs to prison, I think.
addicted2broadway89 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Nice update
mycutehamlet chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Oh my gosh she's FREE! I was really dreading Alaric not fulfilling Klaus' request but I'm so glad for it. The only thing I'm concerned about is Stefan and his very strongly opinionated wife finding out about Caroline. But I look forward to the wedding that you mentioned and I'm totally on board for a sequel. Can't believe we are down to two chapters but I look forward to them this is truly one of my favorite stories so I truly hope there's a sequel to it ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Sooo, is Caroline gonna turn in all the jewelry that she stole and forget about that life to continue a relationship and life with Klaus & Liam? Would be nice if she did becyz they both need her and she needs them too...
WeAreRoyal chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
I love it
addicted2broadway89 chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
great update. liked it quite a lot.