Reviews for Romance At The Camp
Lucinalover chapter 4 . 7/13
i'm bored why are you taking so long to update? Robin should get to do "it" with Lucina all night long already!
Sorry chapter 4 . 3/6
XD it wasn't two years I was looking at it wrong
The series chapter 4 . 3/6
Good lead up chapter but where is chapter 5
Yes I know it's hard but it's been nearly 2 years
School is probably making it all slow down so I can respect that. Anyway just wondering
Response:
Don't ask why this is my username
Awesomedude3634 chapter 4 . 2/9
Rather nice and I hope to see this return someday!
Sean Son of Athena chapter 4 . 1/27
Please post soon!
Sean Son of Athena chapter 3 . 1/26
Great! I did notice a few errrs though
yiggdrasill chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
A wonderfully written story that I highly encourage you to work on till finished. Don't fret too much about update speed, as long as you keep at it it will happen
Resisting the Borg chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Okay, this is looking interesting.
Flipnhaole chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
I want Robin to play more piano. Ladies love the piano... Apparently. Also, will this be updated more often or are these intervals to be expected?
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Congradulations... One more fav for you.

Very... Very delicious
Exalted Hero chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
I loved reading your fanfic and I am really lucky to have found it only recently, so I didn't have to wait like some others did. I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Sweatyninja88 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
unbelievable writing so far so much passion is put into this that im surprised you arent writing professionally i hope to see more!
sam578 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Awesome job can't wait for next chapter. But please dont make us wait too long like last time.
UltimateC3 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Great job so far! I'm not a huge Lucina/Robin fan, but this story is making me like them more and more. It's written very well and at a great pace.

-Keep up the awesome work! It's well worth the well, so don't worry :)
BlindingDarkness52 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Hello there. This is a very well written story so far. I'm impressed that this isn't just a "Robin and Lucina and no one else in the world" type of story, and you included a lot of interaction from many of the other Shepherds as well. Although I'll suggest that you focus more on RobinxLucina in the next chapter since most of chapter 4 more about Lissa and Gaius, even the first lemon was those two. It's fine, it was enjoyable to read, just make sure to keep true to the focus of your story. Besides that, I saw a few grammar errors scattered throughout your stroy, but they were few and far between and didn't really take away from the story much which is a plus. Grammar has been one of my biggest issues in my own story, so I know how hard it is to make sure it's near perfect. I'll be keeping an eye on this story and I can't wait for you to continue. Nagaspeed!