Reviews for Amatores
Spacejounin chapter 8 . 8/9
Now this has turned out to be one of those fics that has me overwhelmed with all the feels so much to the point where I can't even write a coherent review, but I'm just going to try and make things a little readable anyway so I'm sorry
In advance if it doesn't Make any sense...forgive me xD when you said you poured your all into this fic , I can finally see why and hell should I say you did it amazingly! This was so deliciously complicated, beautiful, sad, hot and and just so well written, I could feel all the FEels like you managed to make me totally emotionally invested in this it's hard to word how awesome this entire story is. I loved all the side characters, I loved imagining Rome and ancient Japan, not only the characters but you made everything else sound and feel alive god I feel blessed reading this. You're totally going to do amazing in your original stories, I can tell because I'm in love with your writing, it's so beautiful omg! This is definitely going to take #1 place in my most favorite Naruto/Sasuke fics ! xo
blurryfaceimagines chapter 2 . 8/1
ahhh! damnnn! i was so worried and upset that their fight might escalate! but sasuke is such a sweetie and knows exactky what to say to have nardo melt. i love it! their smex was the hottest i've read yet in months and blesss! THE FEELSSSS! now i'm just worried of the consequences if someone realizes what's haooening between them...someone other than our sweet gaara ofc. sighhh
blurryfaceimagines chapter 1 . 7/28
First of all, best of luck on the original stories you are
br
Second, this is such nice world-building right here! With a Roman!Naruto and JapaneseElite!Sasukebr
br
Gahhh. The name, Sa suited Sasuke in how beautiful it sounded when put to Sasukes
br
I also had such a good laugh at Naruto initially slaughtering poor Sasukes name xD I guess what made it sweeter was how it annoyed
br
Gaara was nice! I love him so much and I liked that his softer side was explored
br
It obviously goes without saying but the smut was to die for and Sasukes inner conflict was so nicely portrayed too!
KazaHaru45 chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
Wow. I was skeptical at first because the story was a Roman theme but I thought that 'it's only 8 chapters' and that I would 'pass judgment after I read the whole story'.

And I'm glad I finished the story. Kudos!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
This was a really fantastic story. I can tell you did research, the period-specific names and cultures made the entire story feel very real. Honestly this is enough of a departure from the Naruto-verse and those characters that it could be an original piece. Kudos on a great story!
janyaoi.143 chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Awesome!
Liasid chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Very nice story. I really enjoyed it :)
aurrai chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
"The implication of those words was a fertile soil for the silence that bloomed."

This kind of sentence you don't see very often in fanfiction. What intense imagery. Because consider the alternative: "silence fell upon the pair" or something equally as bland. But instead you wrote "fertile soil". I just can't get over it. You must know how much I loved this sequence of words.
aurrai chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
"He left the thermae considerably more tense than when he had arrived" is such a funny sentence because in that simple statement, you showed the entire depth and breadth of Naruto's feelings.
aurrai chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
"Pale, petal lips" is not only the perfect way to describe Sasuke's mouth but also a beautiful arrangement of alliterative words.
aurrai chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
I have never in my life read erotica as erotic as this. Where do I go from here? This is the limit.

I will come back some day and leave a proper review. I have too many thoughts right now. You changed the way I think about words. You are a superstar.
aurrai chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
I cried again when Sasuke was being brought home. I basically had tears in my eyes for most of this chapter. You wrote his longing so poignantly.
aurrai chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
I cried. I am a sap. Even though I know things are going to work out(?!), I felt the emotion.
PlasticRoses79 chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
I think it's safe to say that I'm completely obsessed with this story! I can tell that you put so much into these 8 chapters and trust me it didn't go unnoticed! A friend suggested this fic to me and I can not get it off of my mind. This is my second time reading it. And that is very rare for me because I can't read the same thing twice! That honestly says a lot. You accomplished so much in only 8 chapters and I applaud you for that! It's not even just the smut, which is very steamy, the actual plot is great and the world's that you've depicted are just as great.

I support you in working on your original piece! Yess do it when it's published tell me so I can buy it! I'm dead serious! The Chemicals Between us in my favorites and also on my "to read" list. I'll read it after I finish my own stories lol! Again this is a very beautiful story!
Titania Erza K chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
This story was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed it SO much! It deserves its reviews tenfold.