Reviews for Amatores
aurrai chapter 2 . 4/23
"The implication of those words was a fertile soil for the silence that bloomed."

This kind of sentence you don't see very often in fanfiction. What intense imagery. Because consider the alternative: "silence fell upon the pair" or something equally as bland. But instead you wrote "fertile soil". I just can't get over it. You must know how much I loved this sequence of words.
aurrai chapter 2 . 4/23
"He left the thermae considerably more tense than when he had arrived" is such a funny sentence because in that simple statement, you showed the entire depth and breadth of Naruto's feelings.
aurrai chapter 1 . 4/23
"Pale, petal lips" is not only the perfect way to describe Sasuke's mouth but also a beautiful arrangement of alliterative words.
aurrai chapter 8 . 4/18
I have never in my life read erotica as erotic as this. Where do I go from here? This is the limit.

I will come back some day and leave a proper review. I have too many thoughts right now. You changed the way I think about words. You are a superstar.
aurrai chapter 6 . 4/17
I cried again when Sasuke was being brought home. I basically had tears in my eyes for most of this chapter. You wrote his longing so poignantly.
aurrai chapter 5 . 4/17
I cried. I am a sap. Even though I know things are going to work out(?!), I felt the emotion.
PlasticRoses79 chapter 5 . 2/22
I think it's safe to say that I'm completely obsessed with this story! I can tell that you put so much into these 8 chapters and trust me it didn't go unnoticed! A friend suggested this fic to me and I can not get it off of my mind. This is my second time reading it. And that is very rare for me because I can't read the same thing twice! That honestly says a lot. You accomplished so much in only 8 chapters and I applaud you for that! It's not even just the smut, which is very steamy, the actual plot is great and the world's that you've depicted are just as great.

I support you in working on your original piece! Yess do it when it's published tell me so I can buy it! I'm dead serious! The Chemicals Between us in my favorites and also on my "to read" list. I'll read it after I finish my own stories lol! Again this is a very beautiful story!
Titania Erza K chapter 1 . 2/17
This story was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed it SO much! It deserves its reviews tenfold.
Tuesday'sHere chapter 8 . 2/1
Yes I absolutely adore this story! It was one of the first ones I ever read and it had me hooked! It is well thought out, well written, a wonderful mix of sweetness and smut, interesting, and just overall a great read. Thank you for this story I fully enjoyed the story itself and your style, whatever you decide to write will be grand!
PlasticRoses79 chapter 8 . 1/22
This story was very beautiful! And your writing was breathtaking! Thank you posting this it was a really great read and I can tell that you put a lot into it.
Naruto-lifee chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
I loved this Fic. It had enough drama to keep me entertained and the way you write...I can't handle it, it's so good and interesting, seriously NEVER stop. I love all the sexy scenes too so vivid and hot.
jupimako chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
That was an absolutely beautiful story. Thank you so much!
lieutenantcardinal chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
wow i was quite doubtful about this story at first (slaves are really not a kink of mine) but you've definitely caught my interest ;3
soc60cor chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
this was one of the most touching stories i have read on thank u for publishing this story. keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Oh. My. God. *breaths in, breaths out* this was such an amazing story. Not even as merely a fanfiction, but in itself. The characterisation... flawless. I'm sincerely at a loss of words at what you managed to accomplish. The figures of speech were just where they belonged, every sentence was fitting with each other. One thing that I liked maybe the most was that you "continued" their relationship even after they "finally" got together for good. I might have never seen that in any other piece of writing. Astounding job!