Reviews for Amatores
Naruto-lifee chapter 8 . 9/9
I loved this Fic. It had enough drama to keep me entertained and the way you write...I can't handle it, it's so good and interesting, seriously NEVER stop. I love all the sexy scenes too so vivid and hot.
jupimako chapter 8 . 7/10
That was an absolutely beautiful story. Thank you so much!
lieutenantcardinal chapter 1 . 6/20
wow i was quite doubtful about this story at first (slaves are really not a kink of mine) but you've definitely caught my interest ;3
soc60cor chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
this was one of the most touching stories i have read on thank u for publishing this story. keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Oh. My. God. *breaths in, breaths out* this was such an amazing story. Not even as merely a fanfiction, but in itself. The characterisation... flawless. I'm sincerely at a loss of words at what you managed to accomplish. The figures of speech were just where they belonged, every sentence was fitting with each other. One thing that I liked maybe the most was that you "continued" their relationship even after they "finally" got together for good. I might have never seen that in any other piece of writing. Astounding job!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I don't know what to say. This story is just beautiful. :')
evakname chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
WOW... just... WOW.

this AMAZING chapter left me BREATHLESS, and i mean it. it happens to me, when im reading really good stuff, that i forget to breathe...however, not so many authors managed that.
WOW... this story turned really serious, deep and beautiful, It was good as it was till the last 2 chapters too, but now its amazing... such a shame i put it aside to continue it when i have more time, no pressing matters on hand... so of course, i picked it up again today, when im getting extremely and out of time, frighteningly close to my serious exam (which im totally not prepared for... so im running away from reality XD )
Gods, i really cant express my feelings and thoughts of this story as it is now (since Narutos decision to buy Sasuke) but maybe the word amazing or breathtaking or heart gripping will have to suffice, to clumsily and scarcely describe them. im no writer...and a shut in person too...
and another thing... i dont know if i expressed my utter appreciation and awe before... all the knowledge behind this really original story, the Roman parts, is really something. something rare and highly valorous. u did some research or u learned history? i bet something like the latter. u seem to really know that time and place, a comfortable moving inside there that couldnt possibly earned just by searching for data. ...damn my english, but i hope u get what i mean. U know a lot, in a level that u can move comfortably in that world. thats really great. I learned some stuff about it too, art history too, but u really did your job here :D congratulations. i highly appreciate your rich knowledge. respect!

ok i went into ranting mode...sorry. now i will jump on the next ch, damn to hell and back that its awfully late at night, i cant sleep like this anyways. concerned about my heart and oxygen deprived brain though... so i might just take a deep breath and continue with the story :D

evakname chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
interesting and unique story :D and u know what ure doing :D thanks for the fic and gratz!

ohh one thin i must share with u... somehow im seeing this "exotic beauty" Sasuke like this: (remove the spaces)
cellaria chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
this was not what i expected when i started reading but i loved it! i just assumed it was in universe & it meant bath house more as in an onsen/ryokan since it didn't say au.. so i was a bit surprised it was set in rome lol but it was very well written & an interesting idea. naruto esp would make a ridiculously attractive roman XD i'm certainly not complaining about having to picture them like that lol the sex was seriously hot! uke sasuke is my fav so yay lol though i really loved that you made it about more than that. i liked shisui too!
Jd-dox chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
OH. Dear. GOD! That was Beautiful!XD Damn! (holds tissue to stop nosebleed) I can sooo imagine the look on Naruto's face when he finds out Sasuke was actually a nobleman:3
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Definitely one of th best lemon scenes I've read. You write with so much detail and the words you choose to describe them are well thought of. I can see that you really put yourself into writing, taking your time to make it perfect. And for you to use Ancient Rome as a setting, you really are one hardworking author. Never would I imagibe myself researching so much.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Wow. Just wow
So first of, omg I haven't read a story with so many big words in forever ago.
I had to define so much lol

But the story was wonderful.

Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
This is so late but I finally got around to reading the last chapter and I must say that I was not disappointed. You're a wonderful writer and you should continue blessing the world with your great works!
Thoughts13 chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Wow. Just wow! What a story! I loved every line, you made me feel everything that was happening vividly. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire thing.
fluffy69 chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
That ass was so good I loved it it made me cry and kept me on the edge of my seat such a perfect ending thank you for wrighting it