Reviews for Amatores
keepsakeatlas chapter 7 . 4/11
If this is truly your last ns fic, you ended with a bang because this has become a tol fav of mine, and I have read A LOT of fics. Jesus, I finished this fic days ago and I’m still thinking about it and even smiling about it randoming. This is one of the best fics I’ve read in a wild, the language, plot, char. Development, all is so evident and detailed. and, from reading your previous works, it’s apparent that your style and techniques matured into something very amazing. Bravo!
keepsakeatlas chapter 8 . 4/8
HANDS DOWN A FAVOURITE NOW TYSM FOR THIS FIC
ab-kagamimi chapter 8 . 2/25
I don't think I've left a proper comment on this story and I'm ashamed of myself for not doing so.

This is, hands down, one of my favorite stories (not just fanfiction, fiction as a whole) and I revisit it often. The imagery and characters are so vivid and well rounded. From start to finish it feels like the reader is actually there, experiencing everything the characters are. I laughed when they did, cried when they did and longed when they did.

It's usually hard for me to invest emotionally in stories and characters, but I found that wasn't the case with your story.

The time you took to research the time period and settings came across cleanly and made the story that much more fulfilling. There's so much more I want to say about this story, but I’d hate to take up too much space.

I’d love to ask you some questions about your writing process if you're up for it.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with usMimi
catspats31 chapter 8 . 2/12
While the writing quality of your story is good, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is permitted such as AdultFanfiction.
Lolly chapter 8 . 11/5/2017
One of the most beautiful stories!
Stunning narrative. I always come back to read this (:
Antiseptic Breaths chapter 8 . 8/9/2017
Now this has turned out to be one of those fics that has me overwhelmed with all the feels so much to the point where I can't even write a coherent review, but I'm just going to try and make things a little readable anyway so I'm sorry
In advance if it doesn't Make any sense...forgive me xD when you said you poured your all into this fic , I can finally see why and hell should I say you did it amazingly! This was so deliciously complicated, beautiful, sad, hot and and just so well written, I could feel all the FEels like you managed to make me totally emotionally invested in this it's hard to word how awesome this entire story is. I loved all the side characters, I loved imagining Rome and ancient Japan, not only the characters but you made everything else sound and feel alive god I feel blessed reading this. You're totally going to do amazing in your original stories, I can tell because I'm in love with your writing, it's so beautiful omg! This is definitely going to take #1 place in my most favorite Naruto/Sasuke fics ! xo
imaginenarusasu chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
ahhh! damnnn! i was so worried and upset that their fight might escalate! but sasuke is such a sweetie and knows exactky what to say to have nardo melt. i love it! their smex was the hottest i've read yet in months and blesss! THE FEELSSSS! now i'm just worried of the consequences if someone realizes what's haooening between them...someone other than our sweet gaara ofc. sighhh
imaginenarusasu chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
First of all, best of luck on the original stories you are
br
Second, this is such nice world-building right here! With a Roman!Naruto and JapaneseElite!Sasukebr
br
Gahhh. The name, Sa suited Sasuke in how beautiful it sounded when put to Sasukes
br
I also had such a good laugh at Naruto initially slaughtering poor Sasukes name xD I guess what made it sweeter was how it annoyed
br
Gaara was nice! I love him so much and I liked that his softer side was explored
br
It obviously goes without saying but the smut was to die for and Sasukes inner conflict was so nicely portrayed too!
KazaHaru45 chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
Wow. I was skeptical at first because the story was a Roman theme but I thought that 'it's only 8 chapters' and that I would 'pass judgment after I read the whole story'.

And I'm glad I finished the story. Kudos!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
This was a really fantastic story. I can tell you did research, the period-specific names and cultures made the entire story feel very real. Honestly this is enough of a departure from the Naruto-verse and those characters that it could be an original piece. Kudos on a great story!
janyaoi.143 chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Awesome!
Liasid chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Very nice story. I really enjoyed it :)
aurrai chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
"The implication of those words was a fertile soil for the silence that bloomed."

This kind of sentence you don't see very often in fanfiction. What intense imagery. Because consider the alternative: "silence fell upon the pair" or something equally as bland. But instead you wrote "fertile soil". I just can't get over it. You must know how much I loved this sequence of words.
aurrai chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
"He left the thermae considerably more tense than when he had arrived" is such a funny sentence because in that simple statement, you showed the entire depth and breadth of Naruto's feelings.
aurrai chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
"Pale, petal lips" is not only the perfect way to describe Sasuke's mouth but also a beautiful arrangement of alliterative words.