Reviews for Lost child
Aladdin0Kun chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
awesome...honto ni awesome ne!continue it! waiting for the next
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
cute story ! XD everyone confusing aladdin for a girl just because he has pigtails ! hilarious !
They fInaly kissed again !
till next time
isa
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Please update soon
NyanpireKuro chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Kya They kissed! They finally kissed! Thank you for updating once more!
NyanpireKuro chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Kyaa! Nice chapter! ...though I got to say, Judal's a bit straightforward...not that I ind or anything, I just wanted to point it out . thank you for updating once more!
NyanpireKuro chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Thank you for updating once more! Nice chapter by the way! :D
mamita chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Aladdin, is so cute, although it's a shame there are not many fics of Aladdin, my favorite couple is JudalxAladdin, hopefully do more fics including two together, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
neverchange5986 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
...oh my (o)

i love this!
unlike other yaoi story of this pair,
this was the cutest! please update soon! ﹏
Harihi chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I loved this chapter
Harihi chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I liked it a lot and the first chapter as well, even more the first so I hope than you will continue it and seing the next part quickly
ChibiReaper14 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
This adorably awesome...I love it so much, and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
MeikoKuran999 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
So cute I can't wait for another chapter, I mean it was really cute and I just love this pairing so much.
NeroAutore chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Awww Aladdin is so cute Judal x Aladdin ftw XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Damn Aladdin is a tough kid! Awwww they had to be interrupted! plz make the next chapter soon!
Noah chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Grade weil das Kapitel so lang war hab ich es genossen, denn kurze Kapitel sind echt blöd.
Auf jeden Fall hat mir das Kapitel gefallen und ich freu mich schon auf das nächste. :)