Reviews for Ritual: Beginning
one-crazy-otaku chapter 1 . 2/22
This was amazing! If you could write another chapter where it's chignons to Hiram begging for him to do the ritual again that would be so amazing!
whitney19971 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Type your review here...
MadaSasu chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Not a fan of the pairing since I've always been a hardcore KisaIta fan or ItaSasu. But love the one shot!
flipnotes chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Just amazing! Very nice detailed story you have here :) It gave me some inspiration for a few drawings. Is there going to be a sequel?
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This story is amazing..really beautiful,how did you came up with that idea?awesome!
Vexyne Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You know, honestly, you are one of my favorite authors on this site by far. I really really hope I become an amazing writer like you. Keep up the good work!
Matsuri Yuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Sorry for not reviewing earlier for I have been busy for the past week or so.

I am here now, to once again enjoy and give this story a much deserved review

Perfectly accurate descriptions of character and setting, it is very easy to imagine it all, and it was, obviously extremely hot and detailed! Hidan, being so brash and straightforward completely contradicts Itachi's subtle ambiguity... Not to be terribly cliche but opposites do attract. In this case in a forest clearing, fucking each other's brains out (hahahahaha).

Also, you are the first to make a Shinigami/reaper Hidan seem hot XD. Just ask Itachi, he most certainly bought so :P. Now, instead of those boringly painful rituals Hidan makes everyday (no offense taken to Jashin) he can now do something more exciting of the sort.

Lastly, quote: "Not really Itachi-san. You were just..." he paused, not shy to meet the red orbs dead on, his expression turning serious. "...You...were irresistible and you looked lonely." Beautiful confession... Blunt, but honest nonetheless.

Keep up the good work!
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
never read hidan in his ritual state getting all naughty, think it was awesome, which hidan could have teased the weasle a bit more. Enjoyed it tons cant wait for the next. My best part,when itachi accused hidan of his use of power, aww can just imagine those pale slender legs,bedroom hair in the akatsuki cloak
LadyShadow22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
w tes lemons sont tonjours de pure merveilles quand j'en bave, tu ma donne des idées pour mes fictions.
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hell yeah baby! That's what I'm talking about ! XD

I envy Itachi SO much, truly a hot experience for sure :3

Don't worry Hidan...Itachi won't resist again LOL
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hehe, I'm sitting on the train..wearing a huge smirk xD oh Hidan, you're so great xD
Volatile Valentine chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Loved the story Metlei! Your stories are always good and I've been waiting for a new one lately. I loved how you portrayed Itachi, and the detail you put into it made the story that much more interesting. Especially the part with Hidan's God, Jashin. The whole ritual connection made everything that much better. I was practically fangirling over each sentence. And the ending was perfect.I love stories that end in a way that keeps you thinking about it. 'What could happen next' sort of feel to it. Sorry to hear things are not going so well with you. Life can be a cruel bitch when it wants to be. I hope you will feel better soon. Take care!
Alexei liqueur chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
heck Hidan You're right, when it comes the opportunity to lay a hand on Itachi , you do not waste it, but you take it and treasured and trying to get it again and again and ...again
FluffyIsEmo chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Whooo hooooo! I loved this!
Xianthra17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
*uneven breathing*
Rain woke me up.. So groggy as I was, I went out to find food and send out something my sister was bothering me up for days.

Now after reading that.. I am wide awake.. And I dont know if I can go back to sleep without dreaming of Hidan and Itachi.

The scene was amazing.. I re-read it and still get tingly.. Heavens Meti.. I am speechless.. Its not just beautiful, its absolutely orgasmically perfect! Are there even words like that!?

I loved the way Hidan made his move.. And I adore Itachi for being so delicious and giving.. XD

You just made my weekend amazing..

Superb writing my dear.. 3