Reviews for Castling
noeliaf87 chapter 2 . 2/2
Se que estas ocupada, pero me enamore de la foma en la que relatas la historia, porfavor continĂșa la misma.
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Did he just say "My Highness" in the end? :) But you are correct, Eric should fell safe... no, more than safe in Snow's loving embrace and open heart, for he is!

Hahaha! A super serious, intense, passionate, tender moment between them, and then... "Snow knew she had put it in a place that no one would stumble on it accidentally, but that also meant that now she could no longer find the item." Hahaha! You rock, you know that? Humor always does that to moments like those...

"One day I will be the man to stand next to you while you take your rightful place on the throne. First I have to clean my soul from the stench of blood and bone." That revelation right there rhymes, which, for me, can only mean one thing: It was the truest revelation yet, and it came from the deepest corners of the Huntsman's heart and nowhere else.

More chappies or not, I adore this!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Why are you so good with Every single chapter of every single one of them makes my day! Awesome job from the characters to the plot to the characterization! Love it!
Kristin04 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
This is great! I had been wanti a sequel to Check Mate but i didnt know this was started. I think what you've got so far is good and I await the next update. As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with it.
ponniepee chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Are you still writing this? Just discovered Check Mate and now this sequel. Really enjoyed them so far, your characterization of both is fantastic. I'd LOVE to read some more :)
Lcsaf chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Ohhh! I do enjoy the last bit of the scene.
AkaneKaminga chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Loving this story insanely, I can't wait for the next chapter! You write the two of them so well, so in character. It's legitimately perfect. :D
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Loved the chapter. I was pretty happy with all that Eric we got in this chapter. And they're so cute together. All that fluff was making happy.
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved it. Wish there had been a little more Eric but that's okay. Hope you update soon! :)