Reviews for Hush
DarkWriter00 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Hey, pretty god for a debut. Feel free to check out my fics...
Verdanii chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Twas great.
Sad, a bit but great.
Ugly Kitten chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Interesting...never thought of that. Zell is an interesting character, that he is. He's loud, even as a baby!
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I loved it, the begginning the most! That was just such an outstanding idea! keep it up!
Elcyth chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
AW that was way too damn totally touched me.
Strategos chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
I ...really good...and really,really dark. I fell sorry for Zell...
General Beatrix not signed in chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
the style in which this was written was great. i love zell and can always appreciate a great zell fic. -
Melfina Lupin chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
*cries* that was so beautiful! I love it so much! Is was so touching and well written. Kudos!
jxws chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
wow that was really good, keep up the great work!
Loren chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
That was a good Zell fic. I was impressed. I love the way you did it. Good job.
savre chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Hey Archangela I like it alought i wish my soon to be posted first FFVIII fic was this good. ;P YOU BETTER READ MINE WHEN I POST IT!

i really like it and you should continue on with it...Later.

Your loyal Worshiper opps i mean friend...;)

SAVRE
Jaina chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Wow. This story really had an effect on me. It's very well written-sweet and kind of disturbing at the same time. *thumbs up* Nice work.
Yuff Puff chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
oh man that was so pretty. Zell's an awesome dude. I love it.
Ashe Rhyder chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
That was awesome. No, awesome doesn't even begin to describe it. That was /breathtaking/. Beautifully written story. I understood it completely, and I /love/ to see a good Zell story (so far, I've only manage to find a few, and this is one of the best!). Please, keep writing!
Anna Leigh chapter 1 . 10/20/2000
THis was an awesome fic. I loved it! Write more please! However,you could have made the story just a little longer. That's all.