Reviews for The Hyuuga Will
marissa mars chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Beautiful, this literally brought tears to my eyes.
anacor51 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I love it! It made me Cry... poor Neji I will miss him dearly...
Dreams Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was a great story, and gracefully written! Both Hinata and Neji were in character, lovely imagery and description. I loved it!
WaitForItDerpDerpDerp chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This almost made me cry! But i loved it! U should make more involving neji and hinata. I don pare them up romantically, but i like them together like siblings overall. Anyway, thanks for a great, short read! :33
theurbanproject chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I'm...just going to go cry now...

It's written beautifully and hits home.
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
still can't get over Neji's death.. darn it, Kishimoto-sensei.. I still end up tearing up whenever I see any NejiHina family fics (T_T)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
So well written to the very last detail. I can tell you chose your words with care and I can only thank you for it. Your tic is a fitting tribute for a fallen Hyuuga.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I feel like crying...it is so lovely...touching. You really captured the essence of who Neji truly was and I can only applaud you. Thank you so much!
Isilarma chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'm tearing up. That was beautifully written; HInata was perfectly in character, and I can just see Neji leaving her something like that. Absolutely brilliant story, thank you.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
The part where Hinata vows to name her firstborn Neji and he would not never have the cursed seal... I bawled.

TT_TT
Sugarpants chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awww :( this was very well-written... but also very sad. I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you.
mariposablossom chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh no, now I feel like crying. Dammit, I thought I was over Naruto stuff giving me painful feelings.

I love how the bird imagery ties in with Hinata's later thoughts.

That last line of Neji's letter absolutely killed me. My heart was a mess by that point and then you just had to deal a final blow.

This was just wonderfully heartbreaking.