Reviews for Stargate SG-1: Maybourne Unleashed
Zero Rewind chapter 3 . 6/20
Honestly, one of the most beautifully articulated ideas I had always hoped someone would write about. Thank you.
I really like force multiplier training sequences, and Good!Empire building. Thanks for showing me an AU Stargate version. ... I'm not sure Maybourne is really IC, but as the Divergence Character I don't mind. Everybody else is pretty good.
moonberserker chapter 3 . 3/13
I loved this story. This is how he should have been. Gotta love those bastards that are also good guys.
GJMEGA chapter 3 . 3/4
Oh, I LOVE this! Great job!
Illuviar chapter 3 . 1/26
This was a good story!

Do you have any plans to write a similar one in which the SGC and Earth will have to actually conventionally defeat the Goa'uld, Wraith and perhaps the Ori?
Illuviar chapter 1 . 1/26
Well, this is fun read! :D
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 1/26
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 1/23
I love happy endings!

Excellent work!
Dracco chapter 3 . 1/20
Mayborne as he should've been
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 3 . 1/20
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

So, what happens when they discover Ascension, the Ascended, the ATA Gene, Atlantis, etc, at some point?
Separ chapter 3 . 1/11
Very nicely done, like your Harry.
s-david-m chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Nicely done. Maybourne was definitely an underappreciated character. Your portrayal has him as a little more conciliatory, trying to place nice from the get go instead of the arrogant intro he had on the show, and I think that made quite a difference. I personally think your portrayal is how Earth's military would have actually reacted to such threats, not the 'play nice with everyone and hope it works out' tactics the show embodied.
Ari989 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I just found this today... and it is awesome! By far the best SG fic I've read in ages and makes me wistfully wish that the series had someone like this version of Maybourne directing their efforts against the Goauld. Thank for the good read!