Reviews for Stargate SG-1: Maybourne Unleashed
Sniperwolf24 chapter 3 . 4/15
Are you gonna make a sequeal to this for the Atlantis series? If so, that would be awesome!
pseudo41 chapter 3 . 2/28
Stargate done right.
kildar2010 chapter 3 . 2/26
dude... that was AWESOME!
Al chapter 3 . 1/4
Absolutely great story! Thanks for sharing!
AnAncientBard chapter 3 . 1/2
That was too fucking good.
Why was that so fucking good?
10/10
Fuck.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Absolutely LOVE this story! Thanks for sharing!
Frosty Wolf chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Wow, I'm not too familiar with Stargate, but this was an awesome read. Well done!
s-david-m chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Well done. I also found Stargate had missed so many opportunities to advance themselves, and didn't wisely use the acquisitions they did have. Then they near a miraculously jumped into making ships when they didn't even use captured ones.

You've gone some way to alleviating the inconsistencies of the show. And Maybourne was indeed and interesting and under-utilized character. Kudos!
Amonits chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
While the story is interesting a original in the Stargate fan fiction, I don't rally like too much the semi-timeline style you use :P
Amonits chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Interesting, I hope that the timeline change a bit, because what's the point in adquiring more technology If It won't change anything :P
FranticHamster chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
this story reminds me of a x-com approach to the problem of alien invasion. it would have bean amusing to see the sgc run in to the tolen again.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Ah, another tribute to the usefulness of Magnificent Sons of Bitches. Well, as long as they are Good Dogs, that is.
Navn Ukjent chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Nice set of snippets. In hindset, the characters on the show seem to always miss out on game changing technology. From a narrative causality perspective, this makes sense but it does leave a lot of face palms when rewatched.
uo-chou chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Wow, nice work! A good read and a plausible "could-have-been". :)