Reviews for Stargate SG-1: Maybourne Unleashed
miketheklym chapter 3 . 5/18
Great story
PhilH chapter 1 . 5/11
Wow, great story from an interesting premise. Truly, they gave up on some planets way too fast. nice to see the NID actually work right.
Malix2 chapter 3 . 2/6
Excellent story, even if it is somewhat short. Great job. :) Stargate does seem to be filled with missed opportunities if things had been handled better, but I think a lot of it was just to keep the power balance, to keep earth as the underdog so their victories would be all the more inspiring. It's also why in SGA they almost never had a fully powered city, even when they had 3 ZPMs they ended up taking some of them back to earth to use in their ships, granted they might have been needed.
corrinlone77 chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
5 th of your stories I have read today. Great and orihgnal plot as is your style. I like it.

Cheers
Corrin
papamurf chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
This is the fourth or fifth time I have read this story. I would give anything for a few more chapters. I have read a lot of sg1 and sg1 crossovers and this is by far the best kick ass Earth stories out there. I would pay to have you continue this story.
erik chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
A cracking good read, well written and entertaining.
marsolino chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Awesome!
Zero Rewind chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Honestly, one of the most beautifully articulated ideas I had always hoped someone would write about. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
I really like force multiplier training sequences, and Good!Empire building. Thanks for showing me an AU Stargate version. ... I'm not sure Maybourne is really IC, but as the Divergence Character I don't mind. Everybody else is pretty good.
moonberserker chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
I loved this story. This is how he should have been. Gotta love those bastards that are also good guys.
GJMEGA chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Oh, I LOVE this! Great job!
Illuviar chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
This was a good story!

Do you have any plans to write a similar one in which the SGC and Earth will have to actually conventionally defeat the Goa'uld, Wraith and perhaps the Ori?
Illuviar chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Well, this is fun read! :D
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 1/26/2015