Reviews for Stargate SG-1: Maybourne Unleashed
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 3/17
I can't see Harry Maybourne helping ANYONE just because it was the right thing to do. He spent more time trying to discredit the SGC than to work with it.
That being said, if regarding this as a spoof, it's pretty entertaining.

By the way, Daniel is the one who figured out Seth was on Earth and tracked him down, start to finish.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 3/17
I'm having rather ambivalent feelings about this; it sounds like we'd be better off with Maybourne running amok?
Difdi chapter 2 . 6/10/2020
Garshaw is being especially hypocritical when you consider that it was scavenging Alterran technology that they didn't yet understand that uplifted the Goa'uld (and Tok'ra) from pre-stone age to interstellar space age.

Were it me, I'd call Robot Jack 2 "Robot Jack Da Second" so you could shorten it to RJ-D2. D
ardvarkeating101 chapter 3 . 4/27/2020
Never watched SG-1 and had to keep the wiki open, but I love this kind of story.

Great job.
Sefera chapter 3 . 9/18/2019
Very good! I’m favoriting this!

Did you even think about a sequel with SGA or SGU?
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
If only the people prosecuting the Secret Space Program were as honourable as Harry Maybourne.

And that is a scary thought.

But Disclosure won't happen because they win a battle. It will happen because we refuse to be lied to anymore...

And no amount of SCREAMING PHYSICISTS, NAGGING POLITICIANS, ARROGANT BUREAUCRATS, ABJECTLY DISGUSTING BLUEBLOODS, is gonna stand in the way of Full Disclosure for the Human Race.
bale626 chapter 3 . 4/1/2019
Just a thought; it'd be kinda cool to see a follow-up of this story, maybe of their improved tech going up against the wraith en masse, maybe even the Ori as well.
Hi-Fionn chapter 3 . 11/30/2018
This must be the third time I’ve read this story and my only complaint is there’s not more.
BYOStories chapter 3 . 10/2/2018
This was a good read
benrobbins77 chapter 3 . 9/29/2018
Great job on this.
Starway Man chapter 3 . 9/21/2018
Great story, well written! One of the best alternate universe stories for Stargate SG-1 I've ever read, I hope you come up with a sequel one day!
ironhair chapter 1 . 3/28/2018
Reading
ironhair chapter 3 . 3/28/2018
Didn't see the entire show, but this was a nice read. Thank you.
miketheklym chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
Great story
PhilH chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Wow, great story from an interesting premise. Truly, they gave up on some planets way too fast. nice to see the NID actually work right.