Reviews for Stargate SG-1: Maybourne Unleashed
Dracco chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Mayborne as he should've been
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

So, what happens when they discover Ascension, the Ascended, the ATA Gene, Atlantis, etc, at some point?
Separ chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Very nicely done, like your Harry.
s-david-m chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Nicely done. Maybourne was definitely an underappreciated character. Your portrayal has him as a little more conciliatory, trying to place nice from the get go instead of the arrogant intro he had on the show, and I think that made quite a difference. I personally think your portrayal is how Earth's military would have actually reacted to such threats, not the 'play nice with everyone and hope it works out' tactics the show embodied.
Ari989 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I just found this today... and it is awesome! By far the best SG fic I've read in ages and makes me wistfully wish that the series had someone like this version of Maybourne directing their efforts against the Goauld. Thank for the good read!
NightWithMoon chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Excellent story - that's one problem with tv shows you can't actually have the characters meet with too much success or the story gets boring!
Still I liked reading this - wish it could have gone on a bit longer.
HappyEndingsFtw chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Great short story, definitely worth a read!
TaleWeaver chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
In a lot of ways, I'm not comfortable with all the things SG-1 did here, either. Having said that? You've really reminded me why Maybourne was always my favourite sort-of-villain. The SOB was not only cunning AND smart... he did it all with style!
skarosianlifeform chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
I loved that fic, and the idea of "how to bring down the Goa'uld". I just would have liked to see the Asgard and the Tollan meeting the Tau'ri AFTER the Goa'uld's defeat. I don't know if you know XSGCOM, a crossover between X-COM and SG, in which X-COM basically does what Maybourne did there (using every technology and asset possible), plus uses the X-COM methods in military matters (far more gun-ho, violent...and efficient than the SGC's methods). Throughout the whole show.

Small criticism : why didn't Anubis take advantage of the other System Lord's downfall there ? since as an ascended, he won't be affected by the worms ?
Sniperwolf24 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Are you gonna make a sequeal to this for the Atlantis series? If so, that would be awesome!
pseudo41 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Stargate done right.
kildar2010 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
dude... that was AWESOME!
Al chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Absolutely great story! Thanks for sharing!
AnAncientBard chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
That was too fucking good.
Why was that so fucking good?
10/10
Fuck.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Absolutely LOVE this story! Thanks for sharing!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »