Reviews for Stargate SG-1: Maybourne Unleashed
Frosty Wolf chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Wow, I'm not too familiar with Stargate, but this was an awesome read. Well done!
s-david-m chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Well done. I also found Stargate had missed so many opportunities to advance themselves, and didn't wisely use the acquisitions they did have. Then they near a miraculously jumped into making ships when they didn't even use captured ones.

You've gone some way to alleviating the inconsistencies of the show. And Maybourne was indeed and interesting and under-utilized character. Kudos!
Vfsas chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
While the story is interesting a original in the Stargate fan fiction, I don't rally like too much the semi-timeline style you use :P
Vfsas chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Interesting, I hope that the timeline change a bit, because what's the point in adquiring more technology If It won't change anything :P
FranticHamster chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
this story reminds me of a x-com approach to the problem of alien invasion. it would have bean amusing to see the sgc run in to the tolen again.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Ah, another tribute to the usefulness of Magnificent Sons of Bitches. Well, as long as they are Good Dogs, that is.
Navn Ukjent chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Nice set of snippets. In hindset, the characters on the show seem to always miss out on game changing technology. From a narrative causality perspective, this makes sense but it does leave a lot of face palms when rewatched.
uo-chou chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Wow, nice work! A good read and a plausible "could-have-been". :)
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Nice idea, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
ParanoidSchizo91 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
This is so AWESOME! Maybourne is one of my fave recurring characters. I really like how you incorporated so many minor bits of SG1 tech, minor characters, and other stuff in new and exciting ways. It does gets a tad bit wanky near the end, but even then it's still nowhere near implausible. That's really my only gripe, and it's barely even worth mentioning. All in all, I consider this to be one of my favorite stories. Bravo!
KGB chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Nice fic.
Good to read a story in which the NID actually helps earth, instead of a NID that turns everyone against Earth. Harry Maybourne has always been competent, but now he's finally getting some positive results.
Are we going to see an Atlantis version?
tamahome8 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
coolneesss,,,,...:)
Smozzick chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Nice fic; interesting to see how it could've turned out with maybourne at the front of things.
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Ah, the old unlikable-anti-hero-does-his-job-right trick.

Well written, well done.