Reviews for The Lesson
Very good.
loubega chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awesome . Update Soon:)-
The-Toxic-lion chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
You go nike kick that guys ass show him what happns when someone herts what's yours
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That's good, I hope there is more to come - Monroe is really the only good character on this show - at least for and the only great actor, also - I might add he's the only reason I watch the show
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 5/12/2013

I want to see Nick's attacker meet Nick. -Smirks-
hpets chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
great story so far hope you continue soon :)
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Second chapter? I'd really like to see one!
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Um, first of all, I'd like to say that I enjoyed this first chapter, and I like the idea behind this fic. :) What confused me, though, was I noticed you had a couple of sentences repeated near the end there...anyway, I liked this fic and I hope you continue it! .
Kate chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Lol
Schwarz-Katze chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I like this story. Will there be more? I'm assuming the locked door at the beginning of the fight became unlocked when the guy left?
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh, like some badass Nick! I hope you add more on to this!
Beth chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was awesome! please update soon!
esinger chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Go Nick! Kick that guys ass! Monroe did the right thing and that dude no matter what creature had a right to hurt him. Love the story and would love the see a chapter with Nick getting even.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Muwahahahahhaaaa! Go get him Nicky! OMG This is good. What a different outcome to what happened in the actual series. Poor Eddie though! Can't wait to see what happens next. _
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great story! Can't wait for the second part.