Reviews for The Lesson
sophik chapter 1 . 1/5
Uh oh... THAT sounds ominous! I don't think I want to be that jygerkatze when an angry as hell Nick Burkhardt gets his hands on him- an angry friend is frightening enough, but a pissed off Grimm with all protective instincts on full alert? The jygerkatze will be LUCKY if Nick actually lets him LIVE! Nick isn't kidding when he says that he can be dangerous when 'some creep messes with someone I care about'- his temper is not something I'd personally want to provoke! Somehow, I DON'T doubt that Nick will find the moron who messed with someone he cares about/loves and 'show him what a REAL predator can do'!

Brilliant work- I really, really enjoyed this story! I really don't have much to say in the way of improvements or anything... just, maybe, a second chapter where Nick beats the ever living hell out of the jygerkatze? Please?!(puppy dog eyes) You don't even have to describe the scene if you don't want to... you can just describe the aftermath, I won't mind!
moondanceluna chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Great story but i have to ask can you add to it. Inwould to hear how the fight with nick would go and what happens after.
Miss Lib93 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
This was really good! Will there be a chapter 2? I'd like to see Nick kick some serious butt. It would teach that guy a lesson. Thanks for writing
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I really want to see the next part of this!
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Wow. Just wow. You seriously just made my day, and gave me chills with only the insinuation of BAMF!Nick. I can't WAIT for the next chapter!

- Guardian
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Very good.
loubega chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awesome . Update Soon:)-
Somnus Ecru chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
You go nike kick that guys ass show him what happns when someone herts what's yours
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That's good, I hope there is more to come - Monroe is really the only good character on this show - at least for and the only great actor, also - I might add he's the only reason I watch the show
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 5/12/2013

I want to see Nick's attacker meet Nick. -Smirks-
hpets chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
great story so far hope you continue soon :)
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Second chapter? I'd really like to see one!
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Um, first of all, I'd like to say that I enjoyed this first chapter, and I like the idea behind this fic. :) What confused me, though, was I noticed you had a couple of sentences repeated near the end there...anyway, I liked this fic and I hope you continue it! .
Kate chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Lol
Schwarz-Katze chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I like this story. Will there be more? I'm assuming the locked door at the beginning of the fight became unlocked when the guy left?