Reviews for Three Nations at Hogwarts
Jonquil Gemstone chapter 1 . 7/26
Hello, Venus! do recall having a fanfiction account, right? Becuase, if you don't, well, *raises eyebrow* that would explain a lot...
Remember my last review, (ahem) the one where I insisted you continue writing? I must add something to it:

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSE? :,(? For every day you don't write, a unicorn dies. They're almost extinct by now D,: !
Misty1721 chapter 1 . 6/23
Could you update?
Aquamarine Gem chapter 5 . 6/4

Oh, and by the way, PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! Even the freest of birds must flock home at some point, you know.
You're never gonna update are you?
saethwr chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
please please pleaseee update!
Quiet Leaf chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
*hugs the story* I hope you aren't dead.
Goldenseal chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I really like this story, even with a cliché going to Hogwarts plotline it still has a ton of original ideas and new things added to this storyline. I really hope you might continue it one day.
jsfirestar06 chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
please update soon :)
SayMrrp chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Love this. I never thought that Imperio could do that... AWESOME.
Xx-Vampyre-Ninja-xX chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Great story so far Please update soon
TheGrimAuxiliatrix chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Please carry on.
Minato's Legacy chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Moar please! This is one of the (rare) well written ones. please continue
LilyofAzra chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I love that the Weasley twins are encouraging the N.A. twins to be pranksters. I wanted to happened when I read the first chapter. I would love to read more pranks with the four together, and McGonagall scolding the Weasley Twins for being bad influences. This is great! Will Francis be making an appearance at some point? (Probably wondering where Arthur, Matthew and Alfred went.) It would be super adorable if he coos over little Alfred and Matthew.

I like Alfred and Matthew as kids again. And I can't wait to read more. It's interesting that they went to protect Harry but might need to be protected in return. Is there any type of magic that would be specific for nations to be able to do?

Can't wait to read more.
sakura240 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Kura: this story is awesome. Seriously, I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews O-o

Berry: ...I love the twins right now...they're so adorable...

Kura: please do update soon! I'd love to read another chapter soon! XD