Reviews for How Do I Loathe, Thee
Chosen-BSB chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Please update soon! I absolutly love this fanfiction :)
Can't wait for next chapter
TurkeyRoast chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Please, please, please post another chapter. I'm begging you
Recolte le Rhume chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
The whole story kills me *.*
I have not watched the movie it is inspired of, so I don't know if Ned's plan is from you or not but... that is awesome. And Pod ! I love Pod. And Hot Pie ! ... Nah, he is just disgusting.
Dossene chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Thank you so much for this awesome fanfic! The combination of this awesome movie and my favorite ship (Gendry/Arya) made me freaking out because of excitement last night, although I usually just like and read the smutty fanfics I really enjoyed yours, it's really well written! Are you planning to continue it or did you upload it somewhere else because you haven't updated it for a long time? I would really appreciate it to see what's going to happen next :)
Then again thank you so much for this fanfic 3
mireda7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I really like this story, I hope you will continue writing it! :)
xxsupernaturalgalxx chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
hey was wondering if u r going to plan on updating this story? Absolutely love it!
Black snake eyes chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
She's so gonna say yes XD
LottieDot chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Haha. This story is so great. I love the movie and I love how you have blended Arya and the rest into it. Super good.
Kenzie chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Best fanfic idea ever! In in love with this story:D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
omg i read this in chem class. I was blushing the whole time reading this ir trying not to laugh out loud. keep on! :)
Sereny Kyle chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I need more!
I need this two together!
I loved the pool kiss! Sooooooo... adorable!
I need this "proper date"!

I love this fanfiction!
You write sooooooo well!
I can not wait for next chapter!
Ale chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
OMG! I loved it! Can't wait for the next one!
guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, its very funny and heartfelt. Poor bb Arya, I feel so sad for her and I just want her to get away from everyone who treats her like shit! And I'm dreading her finding out about Gendry's lies (even though he honestly really likes her now)... Even though you said it won't be for a couple of weeks, I really hope you update sooner because your story has so many followers and reviewers, we all really love it :)
Pheobetitanessofthemoon1234 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
URPDATE OR DAAAIIII /SLAPPED/
mymaddiary chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Her answer is yes of couse, how can one deny Gendry? hahahahaha
what a nice chapter, loved it.