Reviews for Off by a Single Degree
love of escapism chapter 17 . 2/9
This story is so addictive! I've read chapter after chapter. I hope that you update soon as I really want to know how it ends. Honestly, great job!

Rebecca
fanaticalParadox chapter 17 . 1/21
I need more RIGHT NOW PLEASE THIS STORY IS GREAT- and I have a personal obsession with the Augustine arc so it's just adding to my love of this story. Keep it coming!
Damon chapter 1 . 1/18
Hey I really like this fanfiction and I've read it about 4/5 times since october and its my favorite! I really love the way you write and I would really appreciate if you could update again. A qestion to the others is there anyone who knows a similiar fanfiction? Thanks a lot for your help.
Damon chapter 1 . 1/18
okay I've read this fanfiction about 4 or 5 times now since october and its my favorite I just love it so much you're an amazing writer and I'd really appreciate if you would update again. A question to the others, does anyone know any similiar fanfictions? Thanks a lot.
QueenMills01 chapter 17 . 1/16
UPDATE!
hidingwiththedark chapter 17 . 1/4
This is really interesting! I've spent about the last week reading this whenever I got the time. I love all of the changes you've made from canon. I also love all the different POV's that you feature! Your portrayal of the characters is accurate and the storyline is absolutely captivating! Thanks for taking the time to write such an amazing story.
LittleWolf chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
Damon will live ! Yes ! I was so woried ! And your idea of "transfusion" is very interesting ! Can't wait to see how Stefan will struggle the bloodlust with damon's help (there was a beautifull brotherly moment in this chapter btw)...and more delena scenes of course (They are so cute !)
I love how you are writing character's development, especially damon...he always have been my favorite character...
Anyway I hope they will be more chapters but take your time it is better if your writing isn't rush !
Eric'sSaucyLittleFae chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
Update?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Amazing story ! I would like that you updated more often but I can perfectly understand why you don't (I've always take a lot of time to finished mine, it's one of tne reason I don't uptade them)
Damon and Elena are so cute, I love to see their relationship grown bit by bit and thank god ! You didn't make her fall in love with Stefan (hope you won't make the universe's soulmates stuff but I don't think so seeing how your story is going...) !
I would like to see a talk between Matt and Damon (well when he won't be dying anymore, of course ) with a jealous Matt and a clueless Damon (and maybe a little jealous to...) who is like "What the hell, dude ? for once I didn't do anything !" It would be so hilarious !
RedStalkingDeath chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
You know, I had this plan where I was supposed to go to bed like 10-11 last night, then get up early this morning to get the last Christmas shopping out of the way. But then I found this really amazing story that just wouldn't let me stop reading, and i ended up not going to bed until 7 this morning...

This story truly is amazing - I have not read a story this good since... Actually, I can't even remember the last time I read a story this good! Everything is so believable, even with all the changes. And I love that you are sticking to Canon for all facts.

I know exactly what you mean when you say you're only inspired to write when you have other things you should be doing, and not when you have plenty of time - it's the exact same with me! So even though I'll say "Please, please update soon!" I know it's not always that easy (I myself haven't updated any of my own stories in 2 and a half years...!). But I will be very much looking forward to the next chapter anyway!

And the medical stuff just adds to the story. Though it's a little above my head, it still makes sense and it gives the story more depth.

Anyway, thank you for a wonderful story!

By the way, just wanted to let you know you've forgotten to change the name of Mother Salvatore in the "dream" in chapter 14.
GreenGrizzly chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
Your story is very refreshing. It’s obvious to see the talent in every chapter. The characters feel genuine, the banter natural, and I absolutely love the little nuisances of hints (Kol specifically in this chapter) that not only add depth to individuals but offer a unique insight into things that weren’t mentioned in the series. The fact that I’m not skimming, trying to find scenes with characters that interest me – because they all do – is a bit telling for me. You’ve clearly gone above and beyond into making this your own and I’m highly impressed. I’m an extremely harsh critic but there’s honestly nothing negative I can throw at you. Great work and I hope to see more in the future. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Flamme chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I Loooooooove it ! Hope that you didn't give up on this story because I saw that you have started other thing...
Anyway, I love your writing ! I wish there was more delena scenes in the last chapter but with all that medcine stuff (wich was great btw) I can understand that it wasn't really the time...wonder if Damon Will open the tomb or if he Will find about Kath before...or maybe he Will wake up and realise that Elena is much better than her...I mean he kissed her in the neck, whom "just friend" does that ;)
Update soon, please !
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Ohhhh myyyyyy goooooood, this story just keeps getting better and better! I hope to read more soon!
sup3rN00b chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
You're right! The chapter title is brilliant! I'm so addicted to this story you certainly have a gift, and your story is way better than the stuff we have been getting on TVD lately. I'm still a Delena Fan even tho Nina quit the show.
PLEASE UPDATE! Please, please, please?!
Blink chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
Really good stuff, keep it coming, and more Delena