Reviews for Off by a Single Degree
Blink chapter 17 . 11/21
Really good stuff, keep it coming, and more Delena
Jeeessssss chapter 17 . 11/19
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 4 . 11/16
"O tamer of ravens"... Like I said. Flashback humor. Love it. (BTW, despite my critique of the plausibility of said raven taming, I still loved the scene [and the symbolism]).

That piano... 'Chekhov's gun', right?

Killer cliffie! And now I really hafta sleep. Can't wait to read more tomorrow after work.
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 3 . 11/16
I really love this concept of one detail being changed and the entire universe shifting. The Delena dynamic you've created is just awesome! I also love the suspense you've created with Mom and Pop Gilbert. Can't wait to see how that plays out. Gotta say, though, I think those videos of people petting ravens... They're pet ravens. Domesticated. There are a lot of ravens where I live and I've fed them many times, but there's no way they'd let a human get within reach.
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 2 . 11/16
Ok, ok... One MORE chapter... I love your writing. I especially appreciate that you set up little 'flashback humor' moments, like the "I'm competitive" thing. I wish I could pull that off in my own writing. It really immerses the reader in the interactions, makes us feel like we're living them, so well done! Can't wait for more. (One more. Or maybe two.)
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 1 . 11/16
I can't believe I just found this story. I'm hooked already. Why do I always find good stories right before I need to go to sleep? Meh, maybe one more chapter before bed wouldn't hurt.
Raje chapter 17 . 11/12
Great story. Loved the depth with which you sent into the storyline and mainly stuck to the canon characteristics of the characters.
KELS B chapter 17 . 11/3
Amazing chapter, can't wait for more!
Brown Eyes Clara chapter 17 . 10/26
Really great story. Please don't stop now!
I am in love with your story ! Honestly, It's the best fanfic that I have ever seen and I can't wait for another update ! I love how you make things credibles even though there is vampire, I love the suspens, I love characters's development, I love your imagination (especially for Anna's backstory or Grayson's character, this was a great idea) and I so love the wonderful delena's relationship ! So please, please, please don't give up this fanfic or I will find and I will kill you...Don't worry, I'm kidding. A little ;p
tazzbash chapter 17 . 9/6
I'm a little late to read this, but, may I say, I AM VERY VERY SATISFIED. YES PUHLEASE. OMG. Have I mentioned that this is my favorite fanfiction? Maybe a couple of times. But, omg, this story is getting so juicy, I need to get a cup or something! THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE CANON. THIS SHOULD BE THE SHOW. AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, THE WRITERS OF CANON ARE LIKE SO LAZY THEY DONT EVEN CARE TO PUT WELL-THOUGHT DETAILS IN THE SHOW. YOU HOWEVER HAVE DONE THAT AND I GET GOOSEBUMPS WHENEVER I READ THIS STORY (yes I've reread this many times). And "Grayson's Anatomy" omg that is literally the best thing ever. Along with Damon. And Grayson's mad scientist tendencies. And the suspense of this very amazing story. IM SO EXCITED FOR MOREEEE! Take your time though! I know you're busy, so I hope you can leave time for this masterpiece! THANKYOU CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE
Awwwwesome title! I love it. And this chapter. Really amazing the pace was great and I like how you moved from scene to scene. The Damon and Elena moments were nice too.
Sere'sLight chapter 17 . 8/21
Omg. I can not tell you how into this version of TVD I'm getting into. It is so perfect right now.
I love how you are still getting Anna and Jer to get close and how everyone is getting along and how much you increased the characters of the parents.
But most of all I love how beautifully the delena chemistry is increasing.

I absolutely can't wait to read more. Here is hoping you don't get too busy with school work this fall.
Sere'sLight chapter 15 . 8/21
Oh crap he is bitten!
Lizzy Salvatore-Cooper-Grey chapter 17 . 8/21
I just realized I never reviewed chapter 16... bad girl! Anyway... I was beyond happy to see you updated... I gotta admit I love all the doctorly things behind the treatment for Damon... I never thought I could like Grayson until your story and the title was just perfect. I liked the background story for Anna and that touch with Kol made it even more perfect. You are so dedicated on your story and think about the minimal details that's awesome. The fact that Stefan is gonna be the one to save Damon is so great I can't barely contain my excitement. Just... please I'D love more delena interactions.. I need them more than ever and I guess you know why. Hopefully you'll get to update soon. You rock girl