Reviews for Off by a Single Degree
Rose1414 chapter 15 . 1h ago
Please update?

This is my new favorite VD storie!
Scott Free chapter 15 . 2/26
Oh no, poor Damon! I hope you don't kill him from the werewolf bite!
stormy.grace chapter 15 . 2/18
NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! Damon can't be bitten without Klaus in the picture to save him! Not cool! Not cool AT ALL! But other than that I LOVED this chapter and the rest of the story, and I can't wait to read what else you come up with. This is AMAZING! As far as the desaturation of the dream I'm thinking maybe it had something to do with the fact that Damon's humanity was off, which also connects to the reason he won't show Elena the 50s. All he knows about them, or all that really stands out for him anyway, is the Augustine Society and Enzo. Maybe Patsy Cline.
love the story, can't wait to read what happens next
stormy.grace chapter 7 . 2/5
I haven't gotten beyond that first AN, but you can actually publish fan fiction? Like, legitimately? Doesn't that go against copyrights and all?
stormy.grace chapter 4 . 2/3
I love how you get into all the details, like doing the math with the ages and all. Partly because I'm the same way, but also because it just makes the story that much better.
Theresa82 chapter 15 . 2/2
I am really enjoying this story. And yes that was a mean cliffhanger. (Although I get how it's fun to write. I just wrote a similar cliffhanger in my story.) So, are they gunna have to go find Klaus or something? Or are you going to go a diffrent direction with the werewolf bite? IDK, im just excited to read more. Keep up the great writing!
stormy.grace chapter 3 . 2/1
OMG I'm SO loving this! I was giggling and AHHHHing and happy and smiling this whole chapter. Well, the Delena parts anyway. I loved the music conversation, and while I would've adamantly taken Elena's side back in 09, I'm very much closer to Damon's opinion now thanks to country radio. Except it's just party songs and not pity party songs. But anyway... great writing, great story, and I loved that whole raven part. This is seriously one of the best fics I've ever read! Love love love!
stormy.grace chapter 1 . 1/30
OMG! My friend sent me this fic a while ago and I'm only just now getting around to reading it. I really wish i hadn't waited so long! I mean, I'm only one chapter in, but I LOVE it! Elena meeting Damon first is one of my absolute FAVORITE TVD scenes, and I've often wondered myself what might've happened if he hadn't compelled her. I love where you took this chapter, and I love how well you wrote the characters! I look forward to getting all caught up. OH! I also love that you apparently managed to predict that whole 1994 Damon eating the guests thing.
221BSam chapter 15 . 1/22
Oh my goodness you clever thing! I'm actually enjoying this as much as watching the show, you write the characters so true to the canon, I love the path you've taken Damon & Elena, it all feels so believable. I can't wait to read more, please update soon! Stefan too.
And oh yeah, huge Delena shipper right here, hope to see this is the direction you're going, Julie Plec said we will see Damon's Mum this season, I'm intigued to see if she's anything like your story, you should Tweet this to her, its very well written.
Ragna01 chapter 15 . 1/21
OMG! The werewolf bite! How is he gonna survive? Is Klaus coming so soon? BTW, cant believe how awesome the story is getting. The rooftop scene was such a powerful moment! Damon please stop sitting on your head!
LEJ418 chapter 15 . 1/17
This was an excellent chapter! I wonder how Damon is going to survive a wolf bite without Klaus's blood. I have never heard of lawn darts so I learned something too. I am excited for the next one!
Lizzy Salvatore-Cooper-Grey chapter 15 . 1/16
Ok, first of all, I'm reviewing this a little late because 'till today I was able to read this amazing and long waited chapter, and I haven't read any of the comments and reviews either so I can tell you my thoughts freely. You got me crying in the delena roof scene...oh my God, these two are killing me with this tender scenes, they are falling madly in love, even though Elena already knows it and Damon it's still unaware of that, but they are worried and sad to being separate when September comes, but I adore how she opens up with him by tell him she doesn't want him to leave. I'm taking a guess here (though I'm 100% positive), that the reason all the things in the 60's were a little off were because by that time Damon had turned his humanity off and therfore, his perspective and view of life was not as happy and easygoing as it was before that. The werewolf is in town! amd altough I'm happy that Damon saved Grayson, I'm not so happy with the outcome: Damon was bitten; such a cliffhanger. I can ask you enough to update as soon as possible because I know what it's like when life gets in the middle of writing haha but one can hope! You're one of my favorite writers, I admire you so much, and I promise I'll wait patienly the next chapter. P.S. I hope I had write everything right coz Spanish is my first language, not english.. xoxo Lizzy
tazzbash chapter 15 . 1/11
Another chp 14 review included cuz apparently I already reviewed, but I after rereading I srsly had to get this out ;D-
GOD that dream/flashback almost made me cry! It was beautiful. And Jeremy finally knows!(and i wonder who SemperFi is...) And WHO IS THAAAT AT THE ENDDD?! Stuff is about to go dowwwwwn
And for this chapter (15)... OMG OMG OMGOMG DAMON/ELENA DRAMA AND ACTION AND MYSTERYYYY AAH I CANT And DAMON GOT BITTEN NOOO and the dream mystery! And is Grayson alright! OMG the possibilities are killing me! This is seriously too awesome. Like you write everything for a reason, every detail of the story contributes to the plot! That's just freakin awesome.
tazzbash chapter 12 . 1/11
OMG STEFAN IN THIS CHAPTER IS TOO FLIPPIN HILARIOUS HAHA I'm not a fan of Stefan much but this chapter had me cracking up! omg In a party hat looking constipated?! LOL And that letter! It was so sweet! Especially with 4 yr old Damon's signature:D that was too cute! Love the backstory with his mother and the dreams(i wish I could have those too)! In fact, I love everything about this story!