Reviews for Outta My Head
Agar Loki chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
I am really liking this story. I've glanced over 'Green-Eyes' many a time and have never stopped to read it but I will probably do so now. This was a kind of cliff hanger on this chapter and I wish the two would just get together already, but I really like the way that you're writing this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sarah F chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
can you update soon? take this request as a compliment please.
Anon chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Friendly neighborhood anon who is too lazy to make an account is asking you to update soon :) hope the holidays were enjoyable, and happy almost new year!
Carver Edlund chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
oh dean what are we going to do with you! loved the update :)
mamasam chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
I have really enjoyed your story so far. I like Kerry. I love the interaction between characters. Can't wait until you update again. Peace
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
That was awesome! I can't waitto read the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I don't know why I keep checking for updates on this... It's been too long I need to learn to let go :,(
maggicoyle96 chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
UPDATE!
Carver Edlund chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
poor Kerry! deans an ass! love the story, cant wait to read more!
Quiet-Alone chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Why you no update story sooner? You cannot just end it like that! (if you couldn't tell, I really have enjoyed your story so far)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Y u no updateeeeee. I want to read moaaaarrrrrr
FanOfMany03 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
i've really enjoyed reading this so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Can't wait for the next update :)
The-Darkened Abyss chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Please update Soon i can't wait to see what you have planned!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Great story I really love it, but it is really hard for me to believe that between someone who got a free ride to Stanford and someone who drives across the US for a living, they can't figure out the capital of Florida.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »