Reviews for Run Baby Run
pennilee chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
The ending was so sweet wwww
SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was so refreshing! A lot of fics resemble Kise as a whiny, doormat, with no sign of intelligence at all. Yours made him appear human and true to form. Considering his skills in modeling and basketball I imagine Kise would be pretty confident, so for him to be so bold with Kagami is truly believable. I feel as if these two would compliment each other well and make a very cute couple!

KagaKise is my guilty pleasure and there's never enough of them, so thank you for a job well done :)
Aikaru chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I adore this pairing and I loved this fic I hope you write more stories on these two.
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, it's so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other generation members of the Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
aww... this is soooo cute i like this very much, kagakise is one of my otp and i love how they are described in this fic, they are just too lovely together