Reviews for It Never Ends
miracle-dreamer1234 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
this is so good. it would be unreal if hermione had a break down and she apologised to molly and why isn't Ron close with his siblings?
RomeeWritesIt chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
I just found this story, I've read it and I was like: where the fuck is chapter 6? How many years ago have you updated it for the last time? You're so damn evil! I need you to finish this. If you don't .. Well than you're a fool, because this story is really good and you're really a good writer.

X wolvista.
butterfly100 chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
great story hope the next update is soon
TheaLuthor chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
I freakin' love this story. I really like the fact taht you captured a darker side to our heroes. IS this the end? Has the story been abandoned?
journeyforever chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
I Love it!
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
that was way awesome. y havnt u updated in like...3 years? it would be a shame if u didnt at least finish.
Fire-Blizzard chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Oh...you are so evil, leaving a cliffhanger like that! But, I think it is a good point that if 'Avada Kedavara' didn't work the first time, then why would it work a second time? Great fic. Keep up the good work!
Mel181 chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
SEQUEL!
HPQUEEN chapter 5 . 10/30/2004
Great story. Full of action.
Nymphadora chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
Great story!

Please, you've got to update...

dont give up...
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
! oh no! Can't wait for more! I really hope you write more soon!
andthe chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
aaw, i like this story! *sob* i wish you would continue.. ah well. what you have is great, and i really like it. you're a fantastic writer!

~eRicA~
Kalohariagirl chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
Holy crap! This is really good! I mean at first i didn't like the way Hermione turned out, but now im kinda getting used to it and the story is really captivating. Please get Ron and Hermione to have a lasting relationship, they're so perfect for eachother. By far my fav HP characters.
Amora-Ryuko chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
I wish you'd finish this story
but it was good when it lasted
Amora-Ryuko chapter 3 . 4/8/2004