Reviews for Aurum Maculosus
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 10 . 11/29
Wow what a chapter! I love how you made Ken the child of miracles instead of Daisuke. In a way it makes a lot of sense. I love how Ken was able to get answer from Qinglongmon. I love his reaction to him and his questionsing, especially when it came to Ryo and millenniummon. I actually love your version much better than the canon. Even though I love canon and watched it at least ten times already.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 10 . 11/29
Meh, Most people dislikes Tais behavior, but forget that this is trying to connect the 02 ending.

What was he in that ending?

There's you're answer, it's called character development )
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 11/29
Actually im loving this version much better than the show version...I hope you do good with the Daemon arc...they kinda totally flopped that in the show since he really only showed up in one or two episodes then never appeared again...I mean...ITS A SIN LORD. Lucemon and Belphemon got their moments to shine,Beezlemon has become a fan favorite(to the point it got an OFFICIAL Fem version thats HOT)
The Food Dude chapter 9 . 11/13
This is really good! To me, the fight scene was fine, but then again, I'm not exactly judgmental about these things. Ken's POV was interesting, since it was kinda like stream-of-consciousness writing, only much more easier to follow and the ideas were not all over the place. I just found this fic maybe a few weeks ago and am quite intrigued by the way it's going. Plot's interesting, everyone's in-character...This is awesome! Hope you find the time to update soon!
Sayoraiko chapter 9 . 11/13
It's getting more and more interesting. And I love it that you have Ryo in it because there aren't enough stories with Ken and Ryo ;_;

And poor-not-so-poor Ken having Takeru and Daisuke 'playing with his life'
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 11/11
cool story
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 11/7
Epic story...
fangirl 123 chapter 6 . 6/26
Oooohh please tell you're going to continue this soon?
This is like the only fic that has all the characters IN character, and is deep and intriguing and so beautifully well written.
SKwriter chapter 1 . 5/16
I love this keep writing
Pururut chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Really like it. Hope you will update soon!
whitecloud222 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
glad to see it been update it
Shinnypichu88 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
update please, this is great!
EmD23 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Interesting story here, so far. Nice to see incorporate Ryo's story. Not many stories do that. And I do wonder how Veemon will react to his memories returning.

I like How Takeru's trying to fix everyone. But I have to say, he's got some issues of his own and they're pretty serious. I wonder who'll cover his end.

I guess this is the part where the story becomes Daisuke and Ken centric? You mentioned it before but Takeru was getting a bulk of the screentime so I was like "did I misread it?" cuz he was getting more than the other two put together lol

and I totally thought Ken and Takeru were going to be Jogress partners since Takeru was becoming Ken's first friend haha glad to see it's still Daisuke. I enjoy the Daisuke/Ken friendship dynamic.

And can I say that seeing Daisuke gush over Hikari is adorable? Maybe I'm biased because I love the couple, but I feel you wrote that extremely well.

My only complaint would be the Miyako chapter. I feel like the conversations there were a bit too mature sounding for a 14-year old, especially Miyako who's pretty immature at this point. But that's it, really. I've greatly enjoyed the story.

Looking forward to more!
serene528moon chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
I really love how Takeru tricked Daisuke to go with him xD
Keep it up, can't wait!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Awesome job man! Glad Davis is back up!