Reviews for Aurum Maculosus
Ultimateblack chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
The ending was sweet, the explanation was good and I can see How Ryo fits into all of this. I'm still waiting for more :D keep it up!
Ultimateblack chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Slight mistake at the center, it's angemon, not pegasmon. Other than that, good job! I loved how Takeru was so smart in tricking Daisuke. It's perfect for his character.
Ultimateblack chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Hmm, so Osamu was supposed to be the chosen... That's something I always got confused over. He scolded ken for taking his stuff, but why wasn't it shown that Osamu was indeed a chosen? Why did only ken get to go to the digital world? Wouldn't that mean ken was the chosen instead?
Ultimateblack chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Oooooooh, looks like we have a Daiyako on our hands... That's awesome! I just boarded this ship and I love it!

About the earlier section of this chapter, I think Miyako shouting her feelings then running away in a fit didn't really suit her character well. The shouting perhaps slightly, but I don't think she would get so upset about Jyo's indecision.
Ultimateblack chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
Holy, Tai TRAINED Ryo? Huh, that's interesting. Whoa wait, Tai met Ryo after Piedmon, but I thought they immediately faced Apocalymon after that? Anode cathode tamer wasn't that clear on the timeliness yet it was considered canon. I mean, agumon came to Ryo for help and It was Christmas 1999, which meant it was DEFINITELY after Adventure. Then Gennai tells Ryo that he had to stop Millenniummon which is a jogress of Kimeramon and Machinedramon which happened in the future and they came back to the past...? I read somewhere that they unleashed Apocalymon after his defeat but they beat Apocalymon earlier so he must have come from the future, then there are mentions of a previous team of Chosen who sealed Apocalymon behind the Wall of Fire which doesn't add up because Apocalymon was supposed to be still forming...? Man that's messed up. Do you think you could summarise your understanding for me? I'm trying to make my own headcanon for my own Ryo story as well. I'm still trying to figure out how everything fits together.
Ultimateblack chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I loved the insight to Daisuke's thoughts. He must have felt terrible. The scene was reminiscent of the numerous deaths in season 1. Also the quality bonding time Takeru had with Daisuke was just so nice to read.
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Hello there, I just found out about this story from a fellow author. He recommended it so I decided to come and check it out.

First of all, good job with the characters. This is totally Japanese based I believe, so the kids are totally in character. Secondly, this picks off where the Dark Tower Digimon arc starts right? And you decided to write the kids years older because... I don't know, I kinda ignored the age and imagined them as they were in 02. You said you couldn't write 10 year old well enough, but you're succeeding in keeping them loyal to their anime counterparts so I don't see any problem with that.

As for the story, it seems like a good place to start off. It's the "what if takeru had been really determined and killed Golemon" sort of beginning. Well done on that. I look forward to what you have to offer.
koutwin chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
I love this update sooooooo much! The backgrounds and plots are coming forward, and the children are so cute. Can't wait!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
hmm interesting
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Impressive, and it adds so much deeper drama:)
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Wow what a chapter! I love how you made Ken the child of miracles instead of Daisuke. In a way it makes a lot of sense. I love how Ken was able to get answer from Qinglongmon. I love his reaction to him and his questionsing, especially when it came to Ryo and millenniummon. I actually love your version much better than the canon. Even though I love canon and watched it at least ten times already.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Meh, Most people dislikes Tais behavior, but forget that this is trying to connect the 02 ending.

What was he in that ending?

There's you're answer, it's called character development )
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Actually im loving this version much better than the show version...I hope you do good with the Daemon arc...they kinda totally flopped that in the show since he really only showed up in one or two episodes then never appeared again...I mean...ITS A SIN LORD. Lucemon and Belphemon got their moments to shine,Beezlemon has become a fan favorite(to the point it got an OFFICIAL Fem version thats HOT)
The Food Dude chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
This is really good! To me, the fight scene was fine, but then again, I'm not exactly judgmental about these things. Ken's POV was interesting, since it was kinda like stream-of-consciousness writing, only much more easier to follow and the ideas were not all over the place. I just found this fic maybe a few weeks ago and am quite intrigued by the way it's going. Plot's interesting, everyone's in-character...This is awesome! Hope you find the time to update soon!
Kyzurya chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
It's getting more and more interesting. And I love it that you have Ryo in it because there aren't enough stories with Ken and Ryo ;_;

And poor-not-so-poor Ken having Takeru and Daisuke 'playing with his life'