Reviews for Aurum Maculosus
Pururut chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Really like it. Hope you will update soon!
whitecloud222 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
glad to see it been update it
Shinnypichu88 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
update please, this is great!
EmD23 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Interesting story here, so far. Nice to see incorporate Ryo's story. Not many stories do that. And I do wonder how Veemon will react to his memories returning.

I like How Takeru's trying to fix everyone. But I have to say, he's got some issues of his own and they're pretty serious. I wonder who'll cover his end.

I guess this is the part where the story becomes Daisuke and Ken centric? You mentioned it before but Takeru was getting a bulk of the screentime so I was like "did I misread it?" cuz he was getting more than the other two put together lol

and I totally thought Ken and Takeru were going to be Jogress partners since Takeru was becoming Ken's first friend haha glad to see it's still Daisuke. I enjoy the Daisuke/Ken friendship dynamic.

And can I say that seeing Daisuke gush over Hikari is adorable? Maybe I'm biased because I love the couple, but I feel you wrote that extremely well.

My only complaint would be the Miyako chapter. I feel like the conversations there were a bit too mature sounding for a 14-year old, especially Miyako who's pretty immature at this point. But that's it, really. I've greatly enjoyed the story.

Looking forward to more!
serene528moon chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
I really love how Takeru tricked Daisuke to go with him xD
Keep it up, can't wait!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Awesome job man! Glad Davis is back up!
TrippNessa chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
I really liked this chapter. It was well written and I like your take on Ken's memories with Ryo. It doesn't really contradict anything from the actual game events, but you also added your own touches to it.

I really hope Ken ends up with Daisuke in this story.
TrippNessa chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I meant to read this sooner but I injured my knees at work, and I've been having to deal with all of that crap since then...

Anyway, I thought you did fine with Miyako's personality in this chapter. She's the type to have strange emotional outbursts and whatnot. I can see her being upset at Jyou's viewpoints on his career.

Be careful with lines like this though: "It was true after all, her worst enemy was willing to believe her crush was a good guy before she herself" because it took me a while to figure out what it meant. I thought by worst enemy you meant Ken, but then by crush you meant Ken, and I had to sit and think about it for a while, and it cut the reading flow.
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Nice update! So, this time Daisuke was terrified of destroying Ookuwamon, huh? And Ken began to wonder why V-mon became his partner, and not Ryo? This is getting more and more interesting! Update! :)
chromate chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
It's a nice chapter of Ken's past. I'm surprised by Ryo's admittance that Millenniummon was his digimon. That added a nice twist to the whole plot. You depict his confusion really well here, and i can't wait for next chapter.
Just Wait And See chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
This chapter was freaking beautiful! I was wondering if Ryo and the tamers will be showing up in person in the future? That would be really awesome!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Now this is getting good:)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I was surprise you use daisuke x miyako here. I thought you were foreshadowing kenyako with that conversation with jyou since ken too has the same problem
violet chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
question, are you going to re-write the scene and explain a bit more about the towers turning into digimon, it seems a bit rushed on miyako's part
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Hey, it's nice to see you updated! So, Miyako admitted that she liked Ken, huh? And XV-mon and Stingmon had jogress shinka to become Paildramon... Very nice indeed, and please update! :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »