Reviews for Aurum Maculosus
fangirl 123 chapter 6 . 6/26
Oooohh please tell you're going to continue this soon?
This is like the only fic that has all the characters IN character, and is deep and intriguing and so beautifully well written.
SKwriter chapter 1 . 5/16
I love this keep writing
Pururut chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Really like it. Hope you will update soon!
whitecloud222 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
glad to see it been update it
Shinnypichu88 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
update please, this is great!
EmD23 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Interesting story here, so far. Nice to see incorporate Ryo's story. Not many stories do that. And I do wonder how Veemon will react to his memories returning.

I like How Takeru's trying to fix everyone. But I have to say, he's got some issues of his own and they're pretty serious. I wonder who'll cover his end.

I guess this is the part where the story becomes Daisuke and Ken centric? You mentioned it before but Takeru was getting a bulk of the screentime so I was like "did I misread it?" cuz he was getting more than the other two put together lol

and I totally thought Ken and Takeru were going to be Jogress partners since Takeru was becoming Ken's first friend haha glad to see it's still Daisuke. I enjoy the Daisuke/Ken friendship dynamic.

And can I say that seeing Daisuke gush over Hikari is adorable? Maybe I'm biased because I love the couple, but I feel you wrote that extremely well.

My only complaint would be the Miyako chapter. I feel like the conversations there were a bit too mature sounding for a 14-year old, especially Miyako who's pretty immature at this point. But that's it, really. I've greatly enjoyed the story.

Looking forward to more!
serene528moon chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
I really love how Takeru tricked Daisuke to go with him xD
Keep it up, can't wait!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Awesome job man! Glad Davis is back up!
TrippNessa chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
I really liked this chapter. It was well written and I like your take on Ken's memories with Ryo. It doesn't really contradict anything from the actual game events, but you also added your own touches to it.

I really hope Ken ends up with Daisuke in this story.
TrippNessa chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I meant to read this sooner but I injured my knees at work, and I've been having to deal with all of that crap since then...

Anyway, I thought you did fine with Miyako's personality in this chapter. She's the type to have strange emotional outbursts and whatnot. I can see her being upset at Jyou's viewpoints on his career.

Be careful with lines like this though: "It was true after all, her worst enemy was willing to believe her crush was a good guy before she herself" because it took me a while to figure out what it meant. I thought by worst enemy you meant Ken, but then by crush you meant Ken, and I had to sit and think about it for a while, and it cut the reading flow.
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Nice update! So, this time Daisuke was terrified of destroying Ookuwamon, huh? And Ken began to wonder why V-mon became his partner, and not Ryo? This is getting more and more interesting! Update! :)
chromate chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
It's a nice chapter of Ken's past. I'm surprised by Ryo's admittance that Millenniummon was his digimon. That added a nice twist to the whole plot. You depict his confusion really well here, and i can't wait for next chapter.
Just Wait And See chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
This chapter was freaking beautiful! I was wondering if Ryo and the tamers will be showing up in person in the future? That would be really awesome!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Now this is getting good:)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I was surprise you use daisuke x miyako here. I thought you were foreshadowing kenyako with that conversation with jyou since ken too has the same problem
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »