Reviews for One day
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
omg, an other story from you that make me cry ! -my feelings-. A so so so beautiful work ! your story is just a manner to see the scene so different, you are the best writer I've seen on this forum for a very long time ! (don't sppek a very good english, sorry for the mistakes )
LunaSea18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Incredibly movingI really just do not have the words yo express how amazing this is.
kanza chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
lovely as always..god i love the way you write..it always mesmerises me..i just love you words.
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
wow - THANK YOU :D
singingsiren101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
So perfect! I absolutely love the way you wrote this. Great job!
whtargaryen chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
You are a feminine version of John Green. You are the J.K Rowling of the fanfics. Seriously girl, if you someday write a book, please let us know. I could buy it in a heartbeat. Don't stop writing, never. You're so amazing that I could cry. I love you and your stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow, this is beautiful!. I'd always liked to read books or fics in the second person, though there's really not that many out there. And let me tell you that you did a marvelous job with this for being the first time that you do it. I also loved the idea of the story and the whole inside monologue that elena was having with the other side of herself. Because let's face we all have that dark side inside of us or those other voices inside your head whispering things that you aren't suppose to want or do (or maybe is just me and I'm crazy. Lol) but there's always a battle rising inside and I just loved the take you did on that matter. Great job, keep it up! ;)
sejal chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Sheer brilliance...sheer f***ing brilliance!
I dont know what to say,this is by far ur most mature work & the soul...wat do i do with the soul in it?...no words mate,no words...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Speaking with very high standards... This is beautifully written.

The second-person is very... flowing. And, very fitting. Really, very beautifully written.

Well-ended, too. Right vision into the future, which is difficult, and rarely present in pieces.

(This is a review having watched up to 4x20, within the canon, if that is of any import.)
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
perfection
damons-eternal-flame chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
this is possibly the best fanfic i have ever read..
Jo chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Amazing! Oh my God! I am completely baffled. Again you have taken my breath away with a story of yours. I really wish TVD had unwrapped the storyline like this, because firstly and mainly, you described Elena in a way I not only understand, but I feel with her. I understand her in TVD, too, but you have made me cry and sypathize with her on a deeper level. And Damon, oh Damon, her savior and her one true love. They truly are eachothers greatest need and want. They love eachother so much and you portraited that prefectly!
I cant wait to read another story of yours,
Much love,
Jo
scarlett2112 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This really is beautiful Yolanda. Stealing a line from Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Damon & Elena "love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach" Elena just needs some time to heal, come to grips with everything, then *one day* she'll come out and love Damon again as he deserves to be loved. He'll stay with her til that one day arrives. Have a wonderful day Yolanda. *hugs* and thank you for this. Carol
pampi.iranzo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wow. Beautiful as always. Great job!
foggylight chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Simply beautiful. Your writing is flawless and the characters were captured so well. I personally love Elena and she has always been my favourite character and I can't explain how much I adore the way you wrote her emotions and the inner battle she was having. One of the best one shots out there ,if not the best. I can't find anything that I don't love in this story. I love your other stories -especially 'Someone like you'. You haven't updated in a while and I was wondering if you had lost inspiration to write , but this flawless story just made my day. Thank you dearly and I hope you continue writing ,because yous talent in incredible ! Best of luck , Mira.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »