Reviews for Crash and Burn
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/11
What happened to the driver? Did they survive Clint?
Eva7673 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh please oh please write this entire story from Steve's pov! He would have been so worried ( especially when tony passes out) and we all love a worried and cute Captian America
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I absolutely loved this, it was super sweet! Oh my gosh, but Clint's reactions were fantastic, and later on cuddling with Steve was really cute. Fantastic job, I loved this! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
DEFINITELY LOVE WHEN CLINT YELLED AT THE PERSON WHO HIT TONY WITH CAR! AND EVEN WANT TO KILL HIM WHEN HE KNOW TONY HURTED! AWESOME, CLINT!

Glad Bruce can control his condition...

And Steve angry!

And the ending was so sweet and Lovely!

I DEFINITELY LOVE THIS!
GallagherBlackthorneZammie chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Heyy I really like your insomniac series out of the four my face is the 2&3 it's a tie between those. I'm looking forward to the next one :)
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I am absolutely loving this series! You write the characters so well that I can't help but be enthralled! I look forward to seeing more from you. )
Imalena chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I loved thispart of the serie! I really enjoy your serie, and look forward to it everytime I get an alert ;-)

I would really like to read story of how they got together (the "origin" of the relation). Do you think you'll do that (and a long story, of course ;-)

Can't wait for your next story ;-)
SmileandMoveOn chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was so cute! I adore Stony! I felt so bad when he was hit by the car, though. But I suppose Clint threatening the driver made me feel a bit better... :3 Can't wait for the next chapter/part of your Stony series!
FlyingShadow09 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love this series...They are just SO sweet!
Booklover2526 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
aww cute awesome job as always
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love this!
Victoriam Nox chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I'm not sure if it was on purpose or not, but when Tony's trying to leave the hospital, there are two places were there is difiantly and I think you meant definitely. Other than that, I'm loving this as always!
Kanae Yuna chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I absolutely loved this! Amazing as always! I loved all the familial love that you put in here! And as always, the lovey-dovey relationship between Steve and Tony made me squeal. I can't wait for the next installment! :)