Reviews for As long I'm with you
catspats31 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or try to upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as Archive Of Our Own or AdultFanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
This pairing is my OTP I really loved the story. If only it was longer cause this is the only story that I found about Haruka x Hiroshi. And I'm happy to find a story abou this pair kyaaaa~ :-) -CSI (just a guest w/no account)
Bleachigo15 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Started off sexy as hell and ended just as hot! Damn! Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Lol yuuta is insane
no name chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wow I say that a lot but really wow so cute/hot/a little creepy yet cute in the extras this was great no words describe this better then WOW 900/900 «(\_/)» sorry bad at making faces on my tablet it was a meant to be a happy cat face thing sorry for such a long post _no name
FayeFox chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Hrhr nice!
Songofsecretplaces chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Yaaaaay! I'm sooooo happy that other people luv this pairing too! I just think this pairing needs more luv! I know it's incest, but love is, and always will be, irrational so if they love each other than that's what really matters right? Hope that one day there will be more fanfics for this pairing.
Emodragonsprites
Gadry Kagamine chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
O.O perfect i love it!
Hikari Shourai chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Eh... a PWP? Okay then ._.
Well, I enjoy Hiroshi as bottom too w
loveless23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hope you could make more uke!hiroshi fanfics