Reviews for The Untitled Series
Kemq chapter 8 . 7/14
Great story.
anyeshabaner chapter 8 . 7/8
please write another story like this it is so beautiful
Tommy14 chapter 8 . 3/24
Thank you for sharing your story.
Renee Aubin chapter 8 . 2/9
I saw this story rec’d on the “Smut Sluts and Angst Whores” blog. She/they said it was an angle on the resolution of New Moon that hadn’t been considered before, and that’s certainly true. A very interesting imagination of Bella’s back story – SM was never interested in this kind of psychological depth, and I’m glad you were. It was hard, as I read your story, to remember that this is 18 year old Bella we’re talking about, because I kept picturing her at the much earlier ages you were exploring. It was good to see her interaction with all of the Cullens, as I always felt she was as much enamored of them as a family as she was of Edward. I particularly liked your observation that Edward’s insistence on immediately leaving Forks hurt Jasper as well as Bella. I’m glad you dealt straightforwardly with Rosalie’s bitchiness, too, rather than having a personality transplant after Italy. And thank goodness at the end you have Edward’s proposal – a much better one than for human marriage. Thank you for sharing this story, and for leaving it up where we can find it.
MythologyStar chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
I don't usually review on old Twilight fanfics, but this really brought up memories for me.

When this story got to mentioning how Edward's leaving brought back deeper memories of psychological damage I actually started crying, because some of the issues - like Renee not knowing that she was hurting her daughter - is something I can truly understand.

This is the first story if it's kind that I've ever read, and despite bringing up some unpleasant stuff... I'm thankful. I'm thankful, not just because it's beautifuly written and faithful to character interpretation, but I'm thankful because of how eye-opening it is. In a way, this has made me understand more about myself than I have in years.

Perhaps... some irks I can see is how the childhood bullying was never truly resolved and how Renee never got to see the full extent of the consequences her actions caused. Because having the person, especially a mother, who unintentionally caused you harm know about it does help.

I have a feeling that I'll never be truly able to forget this story, because... You know those one-in-a-thousand fics that are so thought-provoking and raw and emotionally brutal that they're always at the back of your mind, lingering? I have a feeling that this is one of them.

So in the end, thank you for going through all the time and effort to write and publish this, and I hope that you know just how wonderful of an writer you are.

Thank you, pure and simple.

Thank you.
urnamazingwoman chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Loved it!
urnamazingwoman chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
Rosalie is so self centered.
urnamazingwoman chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
Love your take on this.
urnamazingwoman chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
Interesting.
urnamazingwoman chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
What neglect and being bullied can do. I hate that the spider thing happened to her. And the dance. Just cruel. Bullies are ignorant cowards.
urnamazingwoman chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
Bella is really messed up. I am happy that she has Carlisle, Emmett, Jasper and Esme to help her.
Will Emmett get the best of Edward in a fight?.
Moving on to find out.

Followed this from a rec
smutslutsandangstwhores dot blogspot dot com
urnamazingwoman chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Love that the family keeps turning up one by one
urnamazingwoman chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Teary eyed here. Carlisle is such a good man. And so is Emmett.
Glad they are taking care of her.
This is an interesting take on the separation and reconciliation.
Thank you!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Oh, poor Bella. :(
I'm surprised to hear that things have gotten this bad, yet Edward hasn't noticed, especially the physical aspects like her skin, her weight.
Looking forward to seeing how you explain it all!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/14/2017
Esme handled Renee well. Renee deserves so very much more. Not by the hands of the Cullen's though. Bella needs to reach out and let her mother know how very let down she was by her horrible parenting skills. It is so sad that she had the love of her father all along but, because he can’t formulate his feelings into words, Bella was let down by him as well. For her whole life, let down by him. Even when he was happy to have her back, he still didn’t take the time to talk to her. Get to know her. Esme was a great way to end this story. Showing how much love she has for all of her children, and the very special place Bella is now and forever firmly placed. Loved the idea of the paintings. I can feel that his family will heal now. Bella will thrive in their love. This was such a different way to define this time in the stories. I truly was impressed. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy