Reviews for The Untitled Series
Renee Aubin chapter 8 . 2/9
I saw this story rec’d on the “Smut Sluts and Angst Whores” blog. She/they said it was an angle on the resolution of New Moon that hadn’t been considered before, and that’s certainly true. A very interesting imagination of Bella’s back story – SM was never interested in this kind of psychological depth, and I’m glad you were. It was hard, as I read your story, to remember that this is 18 year old Bella we’re talking about, because I kept picturing her at the much earlier ages you were exploring. It was good to see her interaction with all of the Cullens, as I always felt she was as much enamored of them as a family as she was of Edward. I particularly liked your observation that Edward’s insistence on immediately leaving Forks hurt Jasper as well as Bella. I’m glad you dealt straightforwardly with Rosalie’s bitchiness, too, rather than having a personality transplant after Italy. And thank goodness at the end you have Edward’s proposal – a much better one than for human marriage. Thank you for sharing this story, and for leaving it up where we can find it.
MythologyStar chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
I don't usually review on old Twilight fanfics, but this really brought up memories for me.

When this story got to mentioning how Edward's leaving brought back deeper memories of psychological damage I actually started crying, because some of the issues - like Renee not knowing that she was hurting her daughter - is something I can truly understand.

This is the first story if it's kind that I've ever read, and despite bringing up some unpleasant stuff... I'm thankful. I'm thankful, not just because it's beautifuly written and faithful to character interpretation, but I'm thankful because of how eye-opening it is. In a way, this has made me understand more about myself than I have in years.

Perhaps... some irks I can see is how the childhood bullying was never truly resolved and how Renee never got to see the full extent of the consequences her actions caused. Because having the person, especially a mother, who unintentionally caused you harm know about it does help.

I have a feeling that I'll never be truly able to forget this story, because... You know those one-in-a-thousand fics that are so thought-provoking and raw and emotionally brutal that they're always at the back of your mind, lingering? I have a feeling that this is one of them.

So in the end, thank you for going through all the time and effort to write and publish this, and I hope that you know just how wonderful of an writer you are.

Thank you, pure and simple.

Thank you.
urnamazingwoman chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Loved it!
urnamazingwoman chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
Rosalie is so self centered.
urnamazingwoman chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
Love your take on this.
urnamazingwoman chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
urnamazingwoman chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
What neglect and being bullied can do. I hate that the spider thing happened to her. And the dance. Just cruel. Bullies are ignorant cowards.
urnamazingwoman chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
Bella is really messed up. I am happy that she has Carlisle, Emmett, Jasper and Esme to help her.
Will Emmett get the best of Edward in a fight?.
Moving on to find out.

Followed this from a rec
smutslutsandangstwhores dot blogspot dot com
urnamazingwoman chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Love that the family keeps turning up one by one
urnamazingwoman chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Teary eyed here. Carlisle is such a good man. And so is Emmett.
Glad they are taking care of her.
This is an interesting take on the separation and reconciliation.
Thank you!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Oh, poor Bella. :(
I'm surprised to hear that things have gotten this bad, yet Edward hasn't noticed, especially the physical aspects like her skin, her weight.
Looking forward to seeing how you explain it all!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/14/2017
Esme handled Renee well. Renee deserves so very much more. Not by the hands of the Cullen's though. Bella needs to reach out and let her mother know how very let down she was by her horrible parenting skills. It is so sad that she had the love of her father all along but, because he can’t formulate his feelings into words, Bella was let down by him as well. For her whole life, let down by him. Even when he was happy to have her back, he still didn’t take the time to talk to her. Get to know her. Esme was a great way to end this story. Showing how much love she has for all of her children, and the very special place Bella is now and forever firmly placed. Loved the idea of the paintings. I can feel that his family will heal now. Bella will thrive in their love. This was such a different way to define this time in the stories. I truly was impressed. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
This was a much shorter chapter. I loved that when she awoke that she felt the love of everyone in that room. That she felt as if she belonged. She felt the love so much it was overflowing out of her eyes. That is powerful love. Something she's needed for a very long time. At least since she was six years old. I do hope that Carlisle and Edward share what they found in her medical file with her. She deserves to know what happened and should not be shielded from it, like her mother did. Horrible mother. I really liked the words that Edward spoke with her. That she opened up to her so wholly. I liked that they got to kissing and that he stopped. He was definitely correct, not the right time. I really loved his proposal of standing with him forever. Sigh. I love that Esme is calling Renee. That is fantastic. I hope she rips into her in the way that only Esme can do. Poor Billy and Charlie. They have no idea that they will be fine but, Alice does. It was good to learn that Bella will be fine. It would be lovely if once she gains her weight back, that Edward change her right then. That way, the whole bit with Victoria would be a moot point. The bit with the Volturi would probable fall by the wayside as well. She'll be powerful and a newborn . . . I don't think that would be the best time for Aro to mess with her newfound family. Nope, not if he wants to live. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
Now I am curious as to what is in Bella's medical file. Had she had a panic attack back then in her childhood? Had she had one for the first two days after Edward left? I know Bella is very non confrontational but, I would've throttled those classmates of mine. I bet that would be taken care of immediately. When the table is turned and it is the teachers precious daughters being beaten by Bella, I can guarantee the it would not have been ignored, as they were doing for Bella. I was worried all over again when she vomited after eating. She can't keep anything down when stressed, at all. I loved Esme in this one, turning Rosalie away from her own home. Telling her she is not welcome at this time. Not until she changes her attitude. I still don't trust her to not speak poorly to Bella and set her back again. She doesn't need Rosalie's crap right now. She is finally healing. Seeing the struggles in Volterra through Alice's eyes bring a whole new light to the fight the Volturi brought to the Olympic Peninsula. Clearly Bella didn't notice it but, Alice sure did. Meaning Edward did too. That Aro would stop at nothing to take what is not his. He wants Bella, Alice and Edward in his possession and that is why he masks his reasons to his own brothers. We knew he yearned for them in THE books but, this gave it a new look. Very interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
A lot more layers revealed in this chapter of Bella's childhood. Finding out why she hides her illness was quite the reveal. To have to suffer and not let anyone know, especially when sick, was not fair to Bella. Her mom was truly horrible. I don't think that Charlie would've had the same reaction had he had custody and the same thing happened. I have a feeling if Charlie had custody, Bella would've had a normal childhood. Yes, he was busy but that does not make you less of a dad. He at least has those instincts going through him, where her mother does have a mom bone in her body. Rosalie has always rubbed me the wrong way. Some say she is just misunderstood. No. If she truly did not want this life then why not ask any of the other three to just end her completely, before she met Emmett. She never did, because she is vain and self centered. She thrives off drama and the attention her beauty brings her. She has never once thought of how Emmett must feel knowing she would take a mortal life in a minute if she could. Thereby, leaving him to his immortal one alone. Emmett has always been far too wonderful to be rooted to Rosalie forever. I hope she gets an eye opening at one point in this. So selfish. Just because she wanted children does not mean that every woman out there wants the same. I never wanted children. Perhaps because Bella had to be the adult since she was six, she never ever planned on having children anyway. Since Selfish Rosalie has never bothered to even ask that question, she should butt the hell out of Bella's business. I liked the talk that both Edward and Alice held in the woods. It seems Edward is doing better with not being able to go to her. Allowing his mom and dad to help his mate. That has got to take an extreme amount of energy for him to stay. I was happy to know that they are coming back in the morning. That Jasper feels Bella should be ready to talk about it all with Edward. I hope that neither hold anything back. He can't allow her to hide. She can't allow him to hide either. They need to open up completely.