Reviews for The Untitled Series
wi 1999 chapter 8 . 11/6
wow
SmartKoala chapter 8 . 7/31
I love the story. It was great to see Bella working through all her fears with a happy ending and all the stroing relationships she was making to ensure her happiness for years to come. Esp Loved Jaspers and emmettts fierce brotherly protection of her.
nickaroos chapter 8 . 7/20
This story is exceedingly good. You drew me in emotionally so well. Great job!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 8 . 6/30
really good story
Love this so much. It made me so sad but it was perfect! I feel like Bella needed something like this in the main books. You did a great job!

~IsabellaElric
Spawn chapter 8 . 5/31
I love Esme. Bella finally has the mother she should have had, one that puts her first. I'm not surprised that Renee was angry and defensive. No one likes to have their faults pointed out. Loved Esme find the stuffed rabbit and pictures and of having portraits made is a wonderful idea.

It was sad and dangerous that Bella had taken to pills and sleeping in the woods. Anything could have happened to her. You did a great job on the story. Thanks for sharing.
Spawn chapter 7 . 5/31
Aw, I loved that Bella woke up to find herself surrounded by her whole family. I'm really glad that she told Edward everything she was thinking and feeling, and that he cleared up the misunderstanding of what he felt and thought about her. They needed to be open and honest with each other; it's the only way they'll get through it. Bella has certainly been to hell and back, but her family it there to bring her back into the light; just as it should be.
Spawn chapter 6 . 5/30
I felt bad that Bella overheard Rosalie and Esme's argument. Of course she would blame herself for that too. I'm happy that Bella was able to open up to Carlisle and Esme about what happened to her. It's criminal that everyone turned a blind eye to what was happening to her in school. Those vile brats put that poor girl through hell and no one did a thing, their Mother was just as bad as they were.

It was good that Alice finally told her parents what happened in Italy. They need to know in order to be able protect their family from any threats. I adored the last few sections of this chapter with Carlisle, Esme, and their girls. They truly couldn't have better parents than Carlisle and Esme who readily give them all the love, support, protection, and anything else they need. I'm glad that Rosalie finally listened and understands.
Spawn chapter 5 . 5/30
That was way too much pressure to put on a child. She had to worry about everything, and none of it should have been her responsibility in the first place. I'm concerned about what Rosalie had in mind when she raced back to the house. I'm glad that Jasper sensed her and stopped her from doing whatever it is that she was thinking about. I'm curious what Esme will say to her.

I'm glad that Carlisle and Jasper got Bella to open up to them. She needed to get all of her grief, fears, and pain out in the open so she can heal. Too much has been bottled and and buried. It's time to get it out and let it go so she can heal and move forward.
Spawn chapter 4 . 5/30
I got cut off. Loved Esme's fierce love and protectiveness over her little girl. he's more of a mother to Bella than Renee ever was. She and Carlisle will get their little girl through this. I wonder why Bella hides her illnesses? I think there's still a few missing pieces to the puzzle.

Way to go Emmett and Alice for putting Edward in his place and putting their little sister's well being first. Bella's attachment to Jasper is cute.
Spawn chapter 4 . 5/30
Renee was a piece of work. I don't understand how she was given custody of Bella when she was clearly an unfit Mother. Charlie was the better parent, he should have been given custody. I loved Emmett in this!
Spawn chapter 3 . 5/30
I felt bad for everyone in this chapter. It had to be torture on Carlisle and Jasper to hear Bella repeating what Edward had told her. I laughed out loud at Esme buying 20 pounds of apples in order to make homemade apple sauce for Bella. I loved the moments of Mother- son bonding with Esme, Emmett, and Jasper, as well as Motherly moments with Bella.

I don't blame Emmett for wanting to beat his brother's ass. I was like, "Oh shit!" When Carlisle gave Emmett permission to pummel Edward. Emmett didn't need to be told twice, disappearing before Carlisle could change his mind. Ugg, I can't even with Renee! Who forces a six year old into the position of being the responsible one? She's a child for Christ sake!
Spawn chapter 2 . 5/30
Is it wrong that I was swooning over Carlisle singing to his baby girl and bonding with his sons? It seems that Edward is only part of the problem. Charlie, Renee, and being repeatedly abandoned by everyone that she loves at one point or another all share a part of the blame.

Jasper and Bella are both blaming themselves; they're quite the pair. Jasper using Edward's voice is harsh, but I don't see how else they would get to the information that they need in order to help her. Mommy's home! I adore Esme. I hope that she, along with her boys, can help Bella deal with her pain.
Spawn chapter 1 . 5/30
Poor Bella. She's really not doing well at all. I'm glad that Carlisle happen to be at the pharmacy when she went and took her home with him. She was in no shape to be by herself. Loved how gentle and caring Emmett was with her. He's a good big brother to her. They need to find out what Edward said to her.
Write more of this please its beautiful