Reviews for It Might Kill Me
You're doing an awesome job with this! You HAVE to update!
GirlOnFire13579 chapter 8 . 1/9
Please keep posting! The suspense is killing me! this story is amazing and i love the rule changes, especially the whole pairing thing. i love this story and it is written so well. the story line is so good and i can't wait to see how it ends... i really hope it doesn't end by them dying, but oh well. Please keeping updating! i can't wait!
Katerina-Evasivi chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
and your enemies even closer... :P Loved this chapter! Wonder who threw the ring, and swimming is tough business but when you get the hang of it it's actually quite fun! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Katerina-Evasivi chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next! This is really good! Love this story!
StarLighter16 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
GaH! Katniss and Peeta! YAY!
Katerina-Evasivi chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Ahhh i'm dying :P! This is so perfect, I just love this pairing! Can't wait to see what happens on the roof! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
upload:)
StarLighter16 chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
DUN DUN DUN!
Hermione chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
So hooked on this story!
Katerina-Evasivi chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
I love this story! I love all the new changes to the Hunger Games, and Caerwyn is absolutely hilarious! The only thing left now to wonder about, (well not the only thing), is that because they can choose pairs to win with, or just solo, will Caerwyn choose only one of the girls or forget the whole thing?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love EVERYTHING about this story... Your (beautiful) writing, the characterization of Caerwyn, the interesting plot twist etc. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Keep it up! Xx Gabriella
Saithilien Nightshade chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
A very interesting twist! I am very excited on what will happen on the net chapter. Good work and keep it up!
Evelyn Downs chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Ah! I love the twist! And have I told you before how much I love Caerwyn's plot to seem stupid? It's positively brilliant!
As to any criticisms, the only thing I can say is that you might want to just read over it again with a more critical eye. There is the occasional phrase that comes off a bit awkwardly against the pacing...but nothing worth mentioning explicitly in the review, and nothing that you won't catch if you just go over it. All in all, really good! Lovin' it.
Update soon, please!
S.S.
Evelyn Downs chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Hi!
So far, I really like this! Your character is interesting, and I like that you didn't set this in the preexisting plot line of the books, but moved ahead in a slightly AU way. I'm really intrigued by these rule changes!

My only points of criticism would be that I'm getting a little confused about what District Caerwyn is from, and what exactly happened with these games. If the games are continuing, what happened to Katniss and Peeta? Is there still a pending revolution, or has it been shot down? Is this the Quarter Quell? After it? Or did it never actually happen?

Anyway, like I said-I love your ideas! And maybe I missed this stuff cause I wasn't paying enough attention, I just got a bit confused. Overall, magnificent job!
LoneWolfPack chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Awesome story! Cant wait to read more!