Reviews for It Might Kill Me
Ellamore2night chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Please continue! I'm hooked!
Justchildrenplayingsoldiers chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I love this story sooo much! It's such an original idea and i love every aspect of it! You're an incredible writer, so please update soon because I can not wait to see what occurs next :)
TheDuckKnight chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
This is a brilliant idea! Please update soon!
RiddleAllOfMe chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
come back!
TSCxHG chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I love that it's so different from all the other fanfictions. This is the best hunger games fanfiction ever! Will you please Update soon, pretty please. I love the arena moments and especially with the rule changes! PLEASE! 3 3
GirlOnFire13579 chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Well damn.
Frostbitten Fire Blade chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Lol this is awesome:)
Frostbitten Fire Blade chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
NO! Do you know what you just did?! My old crushes name was Jace and now he's practically my brother so now I'm going to end up crying when you kill him! I AM GONNA CRY! Well later! Half way through chapter 2 btw:)
Katniss chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
BRILLIANT i love it whens she gonna tell Cato about y there doin this and more importantly WENS DA ROMANCE COMIN?! I'm sorry I'm obsessed *smiles wryly*
Blueberrytoast chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
I discovered your story and fell in love with it! I can't wait until the next update!
GirlOnFire13579 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I read this story a long time ago, sometime in December 2013. But I still remember it like it was yesterday. This is an amazing story with an interesting story line and I can't just let go of it and I still often check up on it to see if you have updated at all (and I mean that in the least stalkerish way possible). I have read a lot of fanfiction sand not many of them have caught my eye like this one did. I realize that after a while, authors generally stop their stories because they just don't seem interesting to them anymore. But here, I desperately hope this isn't the case. I am begging you to move on with this story and hopefully complete it. The suspense is killing me. This story is amazing and please go on with it!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
You're doing an awesome job with this! You HAVE to update!
GirlOnFire13579 chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Please keep posting! The suspense is killing me! this story is amazing and i love the rule changes, especially the whole pairing thing. i love this story and it is written so well. the story line is so good and i can't wait to see how it ends... i really hope it doesn't end by them dying, but oh well. Please keeping updating! i can't wait!
Katerina-Evasivi chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
and your enemies even closer... :P Loved this chapter! Wonder who threw the ring, and swimming is tough business but when you get the hang of it it's actually quite fun! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Katerina-Evasivi chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next! This is really good! Love this story!