Reviews for The Measure of a Man
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Oh my god... Q.Q
Bizzy chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I am sobbing here. My gosh.

I really...well. This was fantastic and heartbreaking. I had no idea where you were going until the very end, but I really felt that was a great ending for the scenario. Wonderfully written!
the indecisive bird chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
... I'm just going to go to the corner now.. *shuffles to said corner and sobs hugging teddy bear*
(So.. You're saying Luke- the REAL Luke, is dead, and Clark somehow built a robot exactly like Luke to.. To.. This is all so.. incomprehensible..)
-A.
buslimpan chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I... This... This was a wonderful story. Feels terrible to say so but I loved this story. The only thing I was wondering about was how Luke died. Otherwise I loved it.
And you made me cry.
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow, this hit me where it hurt; great story and great writing! :)

AHWH
Imagine Worlds chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That is probably the saddest thing I've read in ages... It's probably nearly as sad as chaos walking! (If you haven't read those books I recommend that you do despite the sadness :D) It was really good!
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Sure, just punch me in the heart why don't you.
Angsty robots chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Well what else can I say? Sure, I wish there would have been even more delivious drama, but sometimes it's better underplay it instead of drawing it out!
So yeah: I really really liked it. Hits all the right heart chords. Kudos!
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh..oh..man..the chills that ran up and down my spine beginning middle and beginning middle and end oh my god you just feel bad for all the parties in here you feel bad for Clark, Brenda Hershel, Luke, amd flora. I mean she got so close with Luke and hershel sees luke as a son...
Talexx12 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013